Gaming 1 360 game to rule them all...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dudenator
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,483
  • Replies Replies 14

dudenator

King of the Carts
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
490
Reaction score
71
Trophies
2
Age
32
Location
Alberta
XP
2,702
Country
Canada
OK, so heres the skinny. I can pick 1 new, old or soon to be released game for 360 to get. I was thinking about brutal legend, call of duty modern warfare 2, borderlands, saw dj hero(depending on how much its gonna cost)or some other game. I already have fallout 3 and odst btw.
 
MW2, no question about it (was actually gonna mentioned fallout 3 but since you have it already...)
 
While modern warfare 2 will surely be a game I play and give several hours of my life to the only game I am frothing at the mouth for is Borderlands (it has always been all about the coop ever since I first played games).

In the next few days we should see Operation flashpoint as well which looks like it might be worth a go.

Basically get a computer game rental account somewhere and try them out- we are looking at one of the most solid release schedules in the last few years/this console iteration and while I am sure you could pick just one doing so without playing is going to be mightily difficult.
 
Psp Emulator FTW!












jokes..
Still, i don't know what the hype is all about with mordern warfare 2
but hell it looks good. A cool game imo would be castle crashers xD me and my bro played the trial of it and it was really really fun
 
Mod your 360, get ALL the games muhahahahahahha
smileipb2.png


.... and yeah like the others, mw2.
 
Lost Odyssey FTW

Couldn't give a shit about MW2, but then again it's not really my type of game. Having said that, multiplayer can be a laugh on FPS games. If MW2 is your type of game, then get it
smile.gif
 

Site & Scene News