Hacking 1:1 backups wont run

REALDEAL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cant get mercury meltdown rev (pal) and rayman ravvin rab 2 (pal) to work backed up using wifi burn't 2X and 4x using verbs , using gamma launcher
just goes straight to error message refer to manual etc .............have done a search and these should work any ideas .........dont really wont to burn any more coasters........
frown.gif

REALDEAL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
right been searching again and had a go with softchip78 and installed ios249 same error occurs........so would it be point less me burning this patched to ios294... i 'm i right

REALDEAL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
do i just drag drop this and type 249 press return....when i do it the program exits does that mean its been done..........
tried didn't work
NOT WORKING
then i tried this way didn't open the ios patcher exe just dragged the game iso into it and it opened the DOS coMMmand line and said current ios 36 so i then tpyed 249 and it said patched ios now 249.....burnt but still didn't work .............AAAAAH

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
REALDEAL said:
do i just drag drop this and type 249 press return....when i do it the program exits does that mean its been done..........
tried didn't work
NOT WORKING
then i tried this way didn't open the ios patcher exe just dragged the game iso into it and it opened the DOS coMMmand line and said current ios 36 so i then tpyed 249 and it said patched ios now 249.....burnt but still didn't work .............AAAAAH

Well when i look at the replies i ask myself why everybody suggest to IOS Version patch the games. Look at my Gamma + SoftChip compatibility guide, now you have burned the game twice, i'm almost sure it's not a bad burn problem ==> DVD+R without bitsetting or wrong cIOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaZWBrG__s