Hacking 1.0.0 vs 3.0.0 Switch

Kanali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Will any exploit/CFW/Homebrew on 1.0.0 require the Tetris game or is there potential for other points of entry?

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will any exploit/CFW/Homebrew on 1.0.0 require the Tetris game or is there potential for other points of entry?

How many times do people have to ask and answer the same question. 1.0.0 doesn't have a web browser so the Tetris is needed for that purpose only

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the long run there will be no benefit of having a 1.0.0 system and theres not much home brew now so it doesn't matter if you get it some months earlier.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but 1.00 won't matter in the long run.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can't play any thing on 1.0.0 anyways.
You're missing the point of being on 1.0. Why would you have this person have to wait months, when they can wait weeks? Once 1.0 stuff is released, they will be able to play all games through an updated emunand. Updating to 3.0 now would be counter productive.

albion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have been playing BOTW for a bit of time now. There is so much to do in that game I'm sure it will help tide someone over until we can get eshop acces

I have 6 months on 1.0.0 and play BOTW, MK8 and pyuo pyuo in JP that came with me a few days ago by Ebay

Reactions: Ronhero

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
1.0.0 sh** get 3.0.0 and join the force baby!!

Yeah I'll take full cfw / eshop access over homebrew only that burns my screen. 3.0.1 is the next most desirable firmware for me for mario. I don't see a point when my 3ds and psp both play hb better then the switch

I have 6 months on 1.0.0 and play BOTW, MK8 and pyuo pyuo in JP that came with me a few days ago by Ebay

Exactly my point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end