DaveSwitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I have a problem...

Yesterday I tried to downgrade my switch to firmware 1.0.0 with ChoiDuJourNX to try golf... (what an idea) and I have an exFat micro sd but I think exFat wasn't supported right? SX Os now doesn't boot but can access to menu, I tried to use a FAT32 formated micro sd but didn't worked. I have a nand backup but I don't even know how to use it, so if someone has the solution please tell me, warranty ends on December 31st but don't want to loose all my datas and unsure if it will work.

Please help I'm dying inside *-*

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just update using choi to whatever your fuse count is. You cant just downgrade to whatever firmware you want. You know that right? You have to have upgraded using choi in the first place with autoRCM turned on so you dont burn fuses. (Unless you want to use custom boot loader and CFW every boot).

DaveSwitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just update using choi to whatever your fuse count is. You cant just downgrade to whatever firmware you want. You know that right? You have to have upgraded using choi in the first place with autoRCM turned on so you dont burn fuses. (Unless you want to use custom boot loader and CFW every boot).
ChoiDuJour but not the NX version right? because I can't access my switch until I update and I was on 6.2.0 so I think there is 8 fuses burnt

DaveSwitch

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should still be able to get into RCM or even the default recovery and update back to 6.2
Please I'm running out of ideas, tried to restore my switch but changed nothing and I don't know how to use ChoiDuJour please I can't acces to menu now just rcm mode please help I don't want to loose my switch on christmas please just help me I'm a retarded noob I just need help

Illuminaticy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please I'm running out of ideas, tried to restore my switch but changed nothing and I don't know how to use ChoiDuJour please I can't acces to menu now just rcm mode please help I don't want to loose my switch on christmas please just help me I'm a retarded noob I just need help
Did you restore 6.2 backup? Or was it different firmware?

ps there's like 100 golf games out there, why the hell would you downgrade for GOLF

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
What have you got to lose? Hekate can verify that it's a correct dump as well, just make sure to ready the guide properly and put each file in the right folders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.