Hacking 0shippingzone

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my Acekard 2i on April 27, they shipped it on the 28th, and they gave me a tracking number. The problem is that I have not had a shipping update for 5 days. Is that normal for the website they give you to track it be that slow at responding? could there have been a major slowdown in my delivery? How long do they usually take to send the the U.S?

kamo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
This won't help you but over a month ago I also ordered a Acekard 2i from them. It never arrived. I've send them a mail about it two weeks ago and they told me to wait for another couple of days. One week ago I told them that it still didn't arrived. Well, they are ignoring my mails now and don't even bother to give me an answer.

I ordered one from Shoptemp now.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's making me sad. I'm broke right now and can't afford another. Alot of people say it's good, so I will just wait. Maybe you got really unlucky.

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also I think there is something wrong with their customer support right now. They haven't even replied to the simplest of my answers and according to others there supposed to have great service. I say ask them again in like a week or two.

Samik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what postal service they used? chinapost or hkpost? my was chinapost, but you must look on the tracking website on item tracking not status tracking if you have chinapost

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah apparently the tracking website is slow. I also contacted 0shipping and they told me May 1-3 was a chinese holiday and that could be why it took a little longer.

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gary kiila said:
Yeah apparently the tracking website is slow. I also contacted 0shipping and they told me May 1-3 was a chinese holiday and that could be why it took a little longer.

I was told the same thing for April 5-6th when I placed my order. It finally arrived 1 month later on he 5th of May. I find it had to believe that there is a holiday conveniently around the same time every month..... I think it might be just a stock answer to explain their slow shipping times.....

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragoon709 said:
Gary kiila said:

I was told the same thing for April 5-6th when I placed my order. It finally arrived 1 month later on he 5th of May. I find it had to believe that there is a holiday conveniently around the same time every month..... I think it might be just a stock answer to explain their slow shipping times.....
That is not good news for me, but i guess it's not that bad.

Bryopsis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My shipment from them wasn't bad. I ordered 3/3, it shipped 3/4, and I got it 3/15. So it took less than 2 weeks from the time I ordered it online. I ordered several and they all worked perfectly.

itzzjason

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i recently ordered an acekard 2i from 0shippingzone. it took them over 2 weeks to ship to me (ny, usa). i emailed them and they said something about china customs were holding packages longer than usual to check before they are sent to deliver

Gary kiila

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the input guys. 0shipping seems to slacking lately compared to past customer feedback. I'll tell you guys when I get mine to add to this 0shipping feedback. So far its been 13 days.

knirps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered twice from 0shippingzone, twice received the product within 9-10 business days. Definitely recommend them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0