Hacking 0shippingzone Apartment Problem

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah... Seems like I forgot to put the apartment # for my house for my order of a GBATEMP Limited Edition Supercard sc2 and what makes it even worse I am having it sent to my grandmothers house who doesnt share the same last name as me. So yeaaaah.... What do i do before i lose out on a 50 dollar purchase and get flagged by paypal :(

Solution
the post will look for the address and if they don't find it, it will simply be returned to sender, so you should explain right NOW to 0shippingzone so they can send it back again with the right info this time........is gonna take a whole while, but here is the result of a mistake buddy, sorry...!!

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Contact them immediately and explain the situation as thoroughly as possible. Be sure to include the order number.

Unless anybody else has any 0shippingzone-specific suggestions, (I've never dealt with them myself) this is all you can do until they respond.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the post will look for the address and if they don't find it, it will simply be returned to sender, so you should explain right NOW to 0shippingzone so they can send it back again with the right info this time........is gonna take a whole while, but here is the result of a mistake buddy, sorry...!!

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: