Hacking 007 Quantum of solace problem

dan92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey! i have a problem with 007 Quantum on the backup loader, in multiplayer and nintendo wfc it works fine but when i play single player the sound is screwed up, i can hear the music and everything but there are also some strange sounds and it sounds rlly bad, idk what could be the problem im using Wiigator's 0.3 gamma backup loader and it works fine with the games i've played.

also i cant play star wars force unleashed, i get this error message that tells me to take the disc out and power off the wii i tryed to change to another backup loader and it doesnt work either.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the your 007 burn with dvdinfopro, if it's less than 90% change the burn speed, the mith that slow burns are better is a lie, it all depens in the burner+pc+dvd
usually the best burns are at 8x or 16x , there is no point in burning under 8x

about starwars i can't help but are you using +r or -r and brand?

WhiteWingedKnigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quantum of solace will have the sound problem until the new loader can fix it, it has nothing to do with your burn speed, either the game will keep like that til a new loader comes or until they make a loader than can use x6 speed

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QOS - It is down to the loader running at 3 x - nothing you can do apart from buy a chip or original.

Sorry....Maybe in the future who know's
tongue.gif

Also - Star Wars - Works great for me - I would advise checking your download in WIiscrubber or to start with just reburn it.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WhiteWingedKnight said:
Quantum of solace will have the sound problem until the new loader can fix it, it has nothing to do with your burn speed, either the game will keep like that til a new loader comes or until they make a loader than can use x6 speed

you are right, but the better the quality is, the less gliches it as, i know that by my onw experience
i've burned it 3 times , the last one as 95% test with dvdinfopro

dan92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh thanks, about star wars, i reburned it and it still doesnt work and i dont know what kind of dvd it is cuz its a printable cd so i dont rlly know but they work well with the rest of my games just had problems with this 1

DarkLordPrime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dan92 said:
oh thanks, about star wars, i reburned it and it still doesnt work and i dont know what kind of dvd it is cuz its a printable cd so i dont rlly know but they work well with the rest of my games just had problems with this 1

You could try using IOSPatcher on it and change the IOS it uses to 249. Every game I've done that to has worked perfectly with WiiGator 0.3 Gamma, including House of The Dead 2 & 3, which is reported to only half work (HoTD3 runs, but HoTD2 freezes; both play just fine on my IOS249 copy).

dan92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WiiPower said:
I'm 90% sure you use a rev6 cIOS and that's why star wars isn't working.

idk what cios im using, i installed the 1 that came with the backup loader, how can i check?

QUOTEYou could try using IOSPatcher on it and change the IOS it uses to 249. Every game I've done that to has worked perfectly with WiiGator 0.3 Gamma, including House of The Dead 2 & 3, which is reported to only half work (HoTD3 runs, but HoTD2 freezes; both play just fine on my IOS249 copy).

already did and it still doesnt work :<

(idk how to quote 2 times in the same post lawl)

dan92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the cios, i thought i had installed the gamma cios and it wasnt, i installed it and problem fixed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-