Hacking 007 GoldenEye problem and errors

rwdebes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant run the new 007 game , maybe someone can help me.
i read some threads , but still no success.

im on a 4.1u wii
homebrew channel 1.0.8
geckos latest version
neogama

i tried them all.

my question is:

if homebrew channel support version 4.2 and now 4.3
can i update the system trough the 007 game ? its 4.2
or how shouls i proceed ?

thanks !

rwdebes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes im using disc
cios 38 rev 17

Posts merged

yes im using disc
cios 38 rev 17
and im on homebrew 1.0.5

i cant run the game , but after the ACTVISION logo stops and get an error

rwdebes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. This disk has System Menu 4.2 Update on the Disk (Don't Take Update)
2. Make sure if you are loading through the disk channel that you have the lastest IOS's (IOS 53 and 55 and 56)
3. IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE LOADING IN LOADER:
3a. USE cIOS 222 or 223 by hermes to load the game

i found that , but i didnt understand.. any help would be great

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
if your gonna be silly

Its a pleasure

...and stop acting like an impatient child (unless you are one.. then apologies)

tha_lizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi there
do you have Bootmii installed as BOOT2?
can you tell me the version of your IOS files?
i have it working on my wii, with a 3.4 Wii menu ( but of course updated the IOS) with DOP-MII

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
rwdebes said:
people around here help uh ?
165 views and 1 reply only ?

thanks for all
OR perhaps all the views are people who are having the same problem and looking for an answer just like you are. I often open up a thread just to read something new and hopefully learn something new.....so I don`t always ask stupid questions.

sjdigitall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys im a total noob at this kind of stuff, i have NeoGamma R9 Beta 47 , it loads but after the Activision and Eurocom logos it gives me a disk error, can u please tell me how to run Goldeneye right. I have done a system check, if anyone can tell me what to do that would be really helpful, thanks.

sysCheck v2.0 by Double_A
...runs on IOS36 (rev 1042).

Region: PAL
System Menu 4.0 (v418)
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 69199112
Boot2 v2

Found 76 titles.
Found 32 IOS on this console. 5 of them are stub.

IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS9 (rev 520): No Patches
IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
IOS11 (rev 10): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS12 (rev 6): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS13 (rev 10): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS14 (rev 262): No Patches
IOS15 (rev 257): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS16 (rev 257): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS17 (rev 512): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS20 (rev 12): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS21 (rev 514): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS22 (rev 777): No Patches
IOS28 (rev 1292): No Patches
IOS30 (rev 1040): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS31 (rev 1040): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS33 (rev 1040): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS34 (rev 1039): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS35 (rev 1040): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS36 (rev 1042): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
IOS37 (rev 3612): No Patches
IOS38 (rev 3610): No Patches
IOS50 (rev 5120): Stub
IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
IOS53 (rev 5149): No Patches
IOS55 (rev 5149): No Patches
IOS60 (rev 6174): Trucha Bug
IOS61 (rev 4890): No Patches
IOS222 (rev 4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS249 (rev 20): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS250 (rev 20): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
IOS254 (rev 2): Stub
BC v2
MIOS v5

Report generated on 2010/11/07.

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want my honest opinion, I would just stop burning the games to DVDs and start using a USB loader like WiiFlow or ConfigurableUSB Loader. You will save money by not having to buy DVDs and you will encounter far less problems.

I have a softmodded Wii running on 4.1 and have had no problems with any games being run off my USB HDD.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rwdebes said:
people around here help uh ?
165 views and 1 reply only ?

thanks for all
Have you ever considered that barely nobody else has problems with this game?
Also your problem is'nt always as important as our own problems.

As an extra notice: I was looking all over the net to help you with your problem. That takes time too!

As a standard: install waninko's Cios 249 rev 20 base 56.
Or as a lot of people said before: Use Harddrive loading = No problems.
Or if you really can't get it to work, Buy the game, update your wii with disc, play game, stop bothering us.

sjdigitall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
If you want my honest opinion, I would just stop burning the games to DVDs and start using a USB loader like WiiFlow or ConfigurableUSB Loader. You will save money by not having to buy DVDs and you will encounter far less problems.

I have a softmodded Wii running on 4.1 and have had no problems with any games being run off my USB HDD.

So this game is impossible to run on DVD then? damn tht sucks..

I wud use a USB Loader but tht wud require me to format my hard drive to wbfs, and yes i noe that loaders these days support FAT 32, I tried it and i used wbfs_file to convert the iso to a wfbs file and put it in the wfbs folder on my fat 32 external and tried loading it through WiiFlow USB Loader IOS 222 but it didnt work.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
sjdigitall said:
Spenstar said:

I wud use a USB Loader but tht wud require me to format my hard drive to wbfs, and yes i noe that loaders these days support FAT 32, I tried it and i used wbfs_file to convert the iso to a wfbs file and put it in the wfbs folder on my fat 32 external and tried loading it through WiiFlow USB Loader IOS 222 but it didnt work.
Uhm.. use WiiBackupManager?.... It convert ISO to WBFS straight to your USB drive and it work flawlessly

sjdigitall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkspirit456 said:
sjdigitall said:
Spenstar said:

Uhm.. use WiiBackupManager?.... It convert ISO to WBFS straight to your USB drive and it work flawlessly

Converting to WBFS isnt the problem , its giving me an error when i try to load the game from the Wii

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
sjdigitall said:
darkspirit456 said:
sjdigitall said:
Spenstar said:

Converting to WBFS isnt the problem , its giving me an error when i try to load the game from the Wii
Well, update your IOS, that should fix the problem.

Probably use Pimpmywii to upgrade your IOS? Or use Waninko's IOSX rev 20b install as slot 249... that should fix it... and try to use CFG USB loader and check setting that is on IOS 249 (well 249 is default unless you download CFG ios222 version). That's what I use to play my games
smile.gif

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sjdigitall said:
Spenstar said:

You know you could split your hard drive into two partitions, one for wbfs and the other on whatever you have in on right now.

EDIT: Also, I use WBFS Manager to put my iso files onto my wbfs-formatted partition of my hard drive. Then you don't have to convert your .iso to .wbfs

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
EDIT: Also, I use WBFS Manager to put my iso files onto my wbfs-formatted partition of my hard drive. Then you don't have to convert your .iso to .wbfs

WBFS Manager WILL convert ISO to WBFS, sames goes with FAT32 by using WiiBackupManager. WBFS partition is more stable in install games from retail disk. So there's really not much of a difference other than apps compatible with FAT32 or WBFS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: