Homebrew 002-0102 Ban Bypass Method + More Info

Timrod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried hexediting LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, but I think I did something wrong. Here's the process I used:

1. Used GodMode9 (I don't have A9LH so I can't use Decrypt9) to extract LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from Emunand.
2. Used a hex editor to change 1 byte at address 0x108 0x8. In this case, I went from a value of "E4" to a value of "FE".
3. Went back into GodMode9 and deleted the "000000000" file located at nand://data/id0/sysdata/00020096/. I just deleted the file, did not delete the folder.
4. While still in GodMode9, I went into the same place I got the original LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from. I then used GodMode9 to delete that copy of the file.
5. I then used GodMode9 to copy the hex-edited LocalFriendCodeSeed_B to my Emunand from the SD.

I then rebooted my 3DS into Emunand and attempted to go into the Friend Code app. My old FC was still there, along with my saved friends list on Emunand. Clearly, there's another save file I forgot to delete but I don't know which one it is or where it is.

Reactions: fodder

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
After following this guide, the originally unbanned 3DS will be unaffected, the banned 3DS will be able to access online features, but still won't be able to access the eShop, and will have its friend code and friend list reset.

Is that correct, or do I have it wrong?

Reactions: KytuzuEX

fodder

STARMAN
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried hexediting LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, but I think I did something wrong. Here's the process I used:

1. Used GodMode9 (I don't have A9LH so I can't use Decrypt9) to extract LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from Emunand.
2. Used a hex editor to change 1 byte at address 0x108 0x8. In this case, I went from a value of "E4" to a value of "FE".
3. Went back into GodMode9 and deleted the "000000000" file located at nand://data/id0/sysdata/00020096/. I just deleted the file, did not delete the folder.
4. While still in GodMode9, I went into the same place I got the original LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from. I then used GodMode9 to delete that copy of the file.
5. I then used GodMode9 to copy the hex-edited LocalFriendCodeSeed_B to my Emunand from the SD.

I then rebooted my 3DS into Emunand and attempted to go into the Friend Code app. My old FC was still there, along with my saved friends list on Emunand. Clearly, there's another save file I forgot to delete but I don't know which one it is or where it is.
Did you not have a separate error when trying to view the friends list/go online?

After following this guide, the originally unbanned 3DS will be unaffected, the banned 3DS will be able to access online features, but still won't be able to access the eShop, and will have its friend code and friend list reset.

Is that correct, or do I have it wrong?
They'll both be able to use online afaik, but I'm not sure of the consequences, if any

fodder

STARMAN
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I only got 002-0102. Like I said, my existing friends list and FC were there even though I had deleted those files.
Odd. Not sure why that'd happen to be honest, I assume you deleted the files for your region?

We had someone test and it doesn't work. Though anyone else is welcome to try just in case.
Just tried, didn't work, got 002-0121 again

Arthurgamer07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone help me? When I open godmode9 the "00020096" folder isnt there. The other folder(the one for all regions) is there, but the usa one isnt

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
swapping friendseed with an unbanned system does solve 0102.
editing only one byte in friendseed, doesn't however.
mashing unbanned last 8 bytes with banned friendseed also prompt an error.

Also, everything above doesn't remove friends in friends list.

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what changes from 022-2812 and 002-0102?
0102 is online services, 2812 is NNID services.
2812 is tracked by the DeviceID (or the DeviceID value that's sent to their servers), 0102 is tracked by the LocalFriendCodeSeed_A.

bjt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so I have a secondary 3DS. However, it is not hacked and is on 11.2, so in order to downgrade and get its LocalFriendCodeSeed_B I'd have to perform a system transfer from my current 3DS. Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this mean my non-banned 3DS would end up getting the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from my banned 3DS thus making the whole process pointless?

Xifex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello i want only play in online game.. my N3ds got banned but i still have 2 Olds..can i dump localfriend in my Old and inject in my N3ds?
Thanks.!

zannalabianca

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to do it all
I changed the serial number in SecureInfo file, and after the injected this
The I Injected The New nnidsave.bin and the unbanned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B

the result, for all of you, with wonder, is that I was readmitted (unbanned) in nintendo eshop (022-2812 the error code no longer exists), while in online games (mario kart 7 3ds .. ssbb[ i test to delete the save.. but the error exist again]) is code 002- 0102

This, then, is ecquivalent for anyone who tries it

at this point, I kindly ask you, how to solve this situation, has appeared unbanned of e-shops, but banned the games ..

zozoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to do it all
I changed the serial number in SecureInfo file, and after the injected this
The I Injected The New nnidsave.bin and the unbanned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B

the result, for all of you, with wonder, is that I was readmitted (unbanned) in nintendo eshop (022-2812 the error code no longer exists), while in online games (mario kart 7 3ds .. ssbb[ i test to delete the save.. but the error exist again]) is code 002- 0102

This, then, is ecquivalent for anyone who tries it

at this point, I kindly ask you, how to solve this situation, has appeared unbanned of e-shops, but banned the games ..
Did you delete the two NAND files with GodMode9? That's required to remove 002-0102.

zannalabianca

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you delete the two NAND files with GodMode9? That's required to remove 002-0102.

wait. no.. in what passage is?
what i have to make? please exply me and i make instantly..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i wait you..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1