Hacking 001 error NEED PROFESSIONAL!

Microwilly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright i'm makin a new topic to adress the problem directly.

I recently soft modded a Wii using xzxero's guide.It was successfully reading backup copies of my games. Afterwards an update was done, which in turn messed some things up. The Wii will no longer read backup copies of my games. The Wii is updated to 4.2U, i think what happened is that during the update, even though the SD card WAS NOT in, Nint3nd0 must have detected the neogamma channel, and then disabled it somehow. So after extensive research as to what to do, i was still lost. I reloaded the NAND and redid the softmod from the same tutorial. I'm left with the same problem, Error 001 everytime i load a backup dvd of any game which i know had worked on this exact same Wii just the other day. I've tried multiple versions of Neogamma, Wad installs etc at no luck, can someone please help.. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Microwilly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright can ya gimme a lil more to go on by re-install your ios.. i went into hackmii and intalled bootmii as ios... not sure if that's what ya meant.

gamersclub

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
danspage.tk
XP
Country
Canada
Cioscorp makes everything work besides rawksd, ghostbusters, and metriod prime.
look here on how to install it
Then just load games thru the disc channel.
(the normal one you would like you bought the game)
Edit: it also SHOULD make neogamma work, but loading games thru the disc channel is almost the same. Use geckoOS once you have it to load cheat codes)

Microwilly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright so i loaded it up on my card, and don't see the install in the homebrew channels, in the NFO however i DO see

"requires waninkoko's cIOS249 installed, to run the installer"

I don't believe this is the case, i followed xzxero's guide which i will link here..

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

i still need help if you can further assist.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Alright i'm makin a new topic to adress the problem directly.
Just like 500000 other people who dont know how to search

QUOTESo after extensive research

I call Bullshit, theres a lot of topics on this already

Do people really think they are so lucky that they're the ONLY people who ever have a problem with wii
Did you even read his guide?

Microwilly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok changed the names, worked, kinda... got to the cIOSCORP 3.5 main installer, i click a to continue and i get an error (ret = 1)

Thanks for your patience in the matter, appreciate the troubleshooting thus far.

gamersclub

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
danspage.tk
XP
Country
Canada
haha you were a 'noob' once, if you help him then it would be much easier and 'noobs' can find it easier if they search.
@microwilly lemme check.
Edit: what REV are you on? Install the latest version and it should fix it.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For your information, when i was a noob I knew how to read, i didnt ask any questions, I used the information that real users do.

The ideal gbatemper NEVER posts anything, the info is already here.

So stop assuming that noobs all ask a million questions about stuff in the stickies

Microwilly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i reinstalled it after i did the NAND restore, now that i think of it, both times i had rev 15 installed. maybe load a NAND restore again, start at trucha bug again and install rev 14 this time when i get to it?? YES i am a noob, YES i understand the search button, which i've hit a million times in the last 24 hrs, maybe i suck at least i'm trying... Gamer i honestly do appreciate the help. ty

Microwilly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
alright so i tried to uninstall v 15 with wad manager, it error'd out do i just restart trucha bug from step 1? is there a diff way to uninstall these v 15 wads?

Microwilly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no NFO in there, i ran it on the Wii, it wants to use ios249 i should change it to 36? any furthe rinstructions for this?

update: i tried ios 36 and ios15 and both of which returned an error (ret = 1) Any idea's?

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
use 249.

and if you tried ios36, and it returned that error, it means your ios 36 doesn't contain the trucha bug.

use trucha bug restorer or DOP-IOS MOD to restore it.

EDIT.

This error, it wasn't when it was trying to download it or anything, correct? it was immediately after picking the ios and online/offline install, correct?

Microwilly

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so i tried 249 it gave me the same error, then i redid the trucha bug, and this time when i loaded cIOSCORP rev 14 the link you linked me after running the bug, 249 wasn't there, so i tried 36 again which it defaulted to this time, and it gave me the same error again... this is somewhat frustrating, i do appreciate the continued help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: