Hacking CycloDS website downed?

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really really hope that teamcyclop hasn't bailed out on the CycloDS Evo and now there will be no support... I have a CycloDS and I am a little worried about it now.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The sky is falling!

Seriously though, websites go down all the time. Team Cyclops is at the top of the heap right now, so unless they need to hide from alimony payments or something they would be foolish to cut and run at this point. Also, every time I've visited their site or forums I've been taken aback by how slow they were. It's hardly a surprise that the web server that they got in a box of Cracker Jacks finally crapped out on them.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Their website is down, that must mean they took all the money and moved to Mexico!
Now we'll never get a non-beta In-Game Text viewer.
cry.gif

Gman 101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
[sarcasm]OH NOES! WERE ALL GUNNA DIEEEEEE SOMEONEHELLPMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/sarcasm]

I've never visited the Cyclo website before July since I never had a CycloDS... but I guess they just need to start getting more bandwidth with the money they earn...

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
The site was up today ... and will come back very soon i bet !

QUOTE said:
Today, 07:07 AM
tss tss
Keep cool brothers ;-)

From the main site

QUOTE509 Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at cyclopsds.com Port 80

BotoxBetty

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet he gets a long holiday with the prices he charges for his cart. I would even have thought he could pay for a decent domain too.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Update the cart by putting the update file (update.evo IIRC) in the root of your memory card. Enable real time saves by holding select while you start a game. All features can be accessed from the settings menu (right button on the main screen) or the in-game menu (A+B+X+Y+L+R).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U