XeonZ

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well the cutscenes are pretty if you like the style, of course there's limited gameplay footage but oh well, new IPs from Square-Enix are always a welcome. : D

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looks to have all the usual trappings of a typical Square Enix game.
Not that such things are necessarily a bad idea as far as I am concerned (I have certainly enjoyed "worse" games).

As much as I did not want to (and the pile was going down) *added to the list.
Hacking, I would consider a initial hack/reverse engineering session but I have no great desire to be lead hacker on a translation project.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My ideal would be a cut down fighting game/zelda/stylus "minigame" hybrid but that would not happen.

My guess from looking at the touchscreen and the nominal Japanese I could make out from that is a timing "minigame" not unlike a vagrant story meets puzzle game with the other screen being an extended battle sequence like a string of summons/limit breaks (or equivalent) from a final fantasy title.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Square Enix been doing a wonderful job with their DS games.. I trust them..

Last game I saw that I couldn't comprehend the battle was TWEWY and it turned out to be better than I expected. I have some high hopes for this and Nanashi no Game.
yaynds.gif

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For some weird reason, the vid's been removed, so I'll just go search it on YouTube for you and hope I get the right one:

I have no idea what exactly was going on, but it looked fricking amazing all the same! It looks like SE's answer to the DS having no original Final Fantasys to look forward to. It certainly looks very dark and slightly gothic too. Definitely one to keep an eye on!

EDIT:
Obvs it was just my internet playing up on me when it said the video's been removed, 'cause it's playing fine now. Meh.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
storyline -> someone(the guy on the seat with the chick on his lap) tries to takeover tokyo and by doing that they manage to take over the world(One of those, "Once i take over the city, i will have immense power, Enough to take over the world" things) . the main character Sigma is one of the few who can stop it but doesn't know, Neo (the girl you see at the beginning of the video) tells him about his power e.t.c and he is one of the few who can stop it.

I think thats what it is anyway. kinda reminds me of a TYPE-MOON story cept the lead/Strong ass isn't female.

yukia666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From looking at the video, and the battle sequences, my guess is that battle system is like, a Card System, kind of like Kingdom Hearts: CoM; probably more complex then that...
I'm going to guess that you need to match certain cards together to use certain skills that each character is unique to...
Very random guesses
biggrin.gif

I liked the person that did the breakdancing and shot bullets out of their boots ^_____^

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shat my pants.

Then cleaned them and watched the video.

This game looks great, can't wait. I'm a bit skeptical about the strong anime voices and style, but look at how godly TWEWY turned out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F