Hacking Solution for DSTT not loading

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
This is a method for bypassing the health/warning screen without using flashme, but it also worked to effectively fix the problem of my DSTT not being recognized/loading on my DS. Anyone that has to 'bend' their DSTT to load it should give this a try.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=881...t&p=1173924 (read post#6)

Much thanks to Fat D for the info
grog.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As I posted in that other thread, I can't imagine this is going to help anyone who is experiencing a contact problem (which is what the bending is for).

-Bri

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
Ive got one of those 'bendy' cards, and it worked for me (I'm psyched/surprised). Before I would spend up to 15min.s trying to get my Ds to recognize the TopToy. Now its booted many many (just to be sure) times on 2 DS's without any problems. It doesnt hurt to try (much better than getting physical with the cart), and I would like to hear from other users if it works for them, too (or not)

side note: I'm not convinced that it is a 'contact issue' (with mine),as when the card finally does boot, there is no freezing or corruption while playing, and runs fine until the power is shut off, then it was the same senerio all over.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would also like to hear if this works for other users, because it implies that the problem is something other than the contacts or broken solder inside.

-Bri

dyLaN comma

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
:hateit:the problem with my dstt is that when i open it one file was corrupted and the other day my other games were corrupted too im so dismayed by the performance..then ithe save games were erased then the next day my ds is freezed in loading mode...

help i dont know whats wrong. is it my dstt or my micro sd i need a reply so that i know what to replace thanks.
hate2.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try reformatting the microSD card. You might want to use a reader other than one that came with the DSTT (which are pretty crappy).

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: