WB3000

OP
Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I've written up a post on Nintendo-Scene.com about the Unofficial Build of RomeR which I've compiled. If this should get posted anywhere, make sure it says that Kyuzumaki (a member here) is the author, I've just built a version off his source with a slightly different GUI, etc. Read the quoted post for more info.

QUOTE said:
Kyuzumaki has given me the permission to release an unofficial build of his RomeR program. RomeR is a Windows program which allows you to edit the internal header of an NDS file, so that you can change the description and icon, etc. In this unofficial build, none of Kyuzumaki's internal code has been modified, but the GUI has been touched up a bit. RomeR requires the .NET Framework 2.0 in order to function.

RomeR v1.0.3 Unofficial Build
Here are the changes in v1.0.3 Unofficial Build:

* The interface has been reorganized.
  * The icon preview has been shrunk, you can view the icon in a larger state by pressing the 'Preview Enlarged' button.
  * Several languages have been added, including Dutch, Italian, and Japanese.
  * The language selector has been removed, so you can use the Options menu to change the language.
  * Various helpful texts have been added, one of which informs the user on how to create an icon with the correct specifications.
  * The application icon has changed, along with the about box background image.
  * The CLI Mode has been removed, due to bugs I encountered when trying to compile the release.

Download: RomeR 1.0.3 Unofficial Build

Tutorial: RomeR Tutorial

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I really like this app. I use it to give icons to homebrew apps that have no icon (like lameboy and nesDS).

Kyuzumaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you e-mail me the release? I'll stick it up on the site. Save everybody having to register on nintendo-scene to get the file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1