SineWaveAu7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bloody hell.
mad.gif
Some stupid turkish "wannabe hacker lamers" from karingoo.org decided to deface r4ds.info.tm
Why can't these people grow a brain bigger than a peanut on learn to jump off a cliff like lemmings?!
- Adam

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was actually one of those guys who hacked it. My friend wanted to hack a romsite, but I convinced the group that we should go after a site nobody cares about much.
wink.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Some turkish people "hacked" one of my sites before except I do not think they should be happy because I never really used it and it was the default password that they send you which was abc123. I left it up because I thought it was funny.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
its just script kiddies, its using a backdoor in a old version of phpbb... 1000s of sites have had it done

software is easily found on *chan style sites

SineWaveAu7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They're exploit hackers, basically, you're supposed to email them and they'll tell you how your website was hacked and what to do to fix it.

It's pretty juvenile. If the admin wanted an exploit check, he'd have gotten someone to do it properly, not leaving the website out of commission. I wouldn't trust people who can barely spell, either. Example: A poorly mannered junkie comes off the street into a restaurant, holds the restaurant and it's patrons up at gunpoint, and then says, "Don't be wuckin' forried, mates, I was only testin' ya's ta see if you were ready for a real one!" As you can see, no one would appreciate this.
- Adam

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're exploit hackers, basically, you're supposed to email them and they'll tell you how your website was hacked and what to do to fix it.

It's pretty juvenile. If the admin wanted an exploit check, he'd have gotten someone to do it properly, not leaving the website out of commission. I wouldn't trust people who can barely spell, either. Example: A poorly mannered junkie comes off the street into a restaurant, holds the restaurant and it's patrons up at gunpoint, and then says, "Don't be wuckin' forried, mates, I was only testin' ya's ta see if you were ready for a real one!" As you can see, no one would appreciate this.
- Adam

biggrin.gif
Exactly.

Nice example.

~Nero

SineWaveAu7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the hack/defacement has been removed. Page comes up as "General Error". The admin usually keeps backups, so it should be back online soon. Let's hope these delinquents didn't cause too much damage to the site apart from that stupid page.
- Adam

macherie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed, it's amazing how people this stupid get such amusement out of something like this, really makes me think twice about some people.

snowmangoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually one of those guys who hacked it. My friend wanted to hack a romsite, but I convinced the group that we should go after a site nobody cares about much.
wink.gif

You are full of crap. A large number of sites were all hacked at once, and the intended message was political and had NOTHING to do with just "wanting to hack a rom site".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yeah so true