frown.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Alas I left school several years back (not that it would have afforded me any insight should I still be there) and the usually trustworthy urban dictionary ( http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo ) has somewhat let me down.
In short what is an emo?

an emo is a guy or girl listening to the genre emo (imo).
the global view on an emo is what I call a "poser": Someone dressing in black, tight clothes, black dyed hair, always crying...
that's just... wrong! I am emo by heart, and well... I do dress in black some times (right now, for example), and tight clothes as well.... but i'm not crying, and i've not dyed my hair black....

Oh, and emo music.... it's NOT "fall out boy" "panic! at the disco" etc... that's just damn pop...
Envy, fall of troy, etc. that's more like it..... gah!

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
'o'.. panic! at the disco songs are catchy.. I cant resist..

err.. Are u sure he is not just a manly girl? XD.. omg.. i enjoy japanese gender bender ( i mean pretty boys and the like) but not this...

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
HAHAHAHA EMO's - well I see them everwhere, they look just like wanna be goths but with shit hair! They make me laugh! I grew up in the 90's and listened to some pretty damn cool music and most people were cool chilled dudes with long hair as mine is to this very day. These guys also remind me of new romantics from the 80's and I hate them becuase I hate the 80's. Shit music, shit dress sense and they *think* they are the dogs bollocks! Anything that even attempts to be 80's in my eyes is my idea of hell.

Emo's - do yourselfs a favour smoke some weed, listen to some mellow tunes (not ones about your moms telling you off for not doing your home work and then cryign about it) and then get a friggin life!

O and those comb overs!! hahaha I thought only sad old reseeding men used the "comb over". Hahaha emo's seem to love it, hell yeah! dye my comb over black, comb it right over in my face & then make it stick up a little at the back!!! oooOOOOoooo right!! couple this with a tight pair of black jeans (the really painful looking ones) and a gay pink belt and you got yourself a an emo!!

Still these guys are not as bad as chavs. Chavs are the scum of england at least the emo's are not robbing houses and knifing people.

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/

Check that out and see what real cheap scum looks like.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just wow... in his other videos he sings Britney songs and talks about being Miss Universe... :'(

Anyways he's not so much emo as he is pathetic transvestite but all these terms are pretty much a blur nowadays anyways lol.

emo8in5.jpg

MORE HERE

smile.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't particularly hate emos, they just annoy me slightly. Chavs I do hate.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, someone like that needs help.
Emos are starting to piss me off. I didn't mind them at first, but crying all the time isn't right. I mean what that guy did there isn't natural. It's just a pose, he needs to feel he fits in somewhere, and if emo is the "thing" right now, well...
Now it's all about feminine looking guys, girls with hardly anything on, being depressed, listening to either crappy mainstream or weird unknown bands with names that make no sense. People, you just need to be strong and be able to choose! Is it so hard to say "I don't like this, and even though everyone does it, I won't do it"?. That reminds me of peer pressure XD.

And guys, after the "scene" most girls look like hookers, that can't be right >.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

rofl2.gif
I love this guy!

*edit* the original vid has been viewed nearly 1.5 million times in 1 day - witness the birth of a new internet phenomenon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Found a bag of unpopped pop corn expired March 23 eating it anyway +1