United States
tpi.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's called button pushing anime. Or in other words, the people that made the show are laughing AT you, because none of the adults in the show actually WANT to have any inappropriate contact with a minor.

But ask yourself, what would YOU do, if you taught that age level, and one of the obnoxious girls in the class went 'hey teacher' and innocently bent over to pick something up off the floor revealing she was bare assed.

The girl in question in the show is a troubled youth. The teacher is the unlucky doofus that gets to repair the emotional damage she has suffered.

And meanwhile, hysterical Americans can't deal with Japanese animators that simply don't give a shit about their religious convictions, because Japan is a totally different culture.

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Panzer Tacticer said:
That's called button pushing anime. Or in other words, the people that made the show are laughing AT you, because none of the adults in the show actually WANT to have any inappropriate contact with a minor.

But ask yourself, what would YOU do, if you taught that age level, and one of the obnoxious girls in the class went 'hey teacher' and innocently bent over to pick something up off the floor revealing she was bare assed.

The girl in question in the show is a troubled youth. The teacher is the unlucky doofus that gets to repair the emotional damage she has suffered.

And meanwhile, hysterical Americans can't deal with Japanese animators that simply don't give a shit about their religious convictions, because Japan is a totally different culture.
Please be the father of my children old wise man.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's actually a very surprisingly high volume of anime out there which clearly is aiming to poke fun at the prudish over Christianised Americans.

The US has quite the bug up it's ass about a lot of things. Officially Helen is a TV show host who is just 'different' and it is considered 'wrong' to say anything offensive about her. But the moment you try and put any of that supposedly 'nothing wrong with it' homosexuality in a cartoon (they call anime cartoons) they freak out and show their true colours.

But it's not just the US that flips out over rigged scenes in anime that anyone with a brain can see are just button pushing efforts to piss off the reactionary.

I am NOT a fan of anything 'loli' myself, but I have watched sooooo much anime, that I have essentially seen it all. You can always tell when something is a deliberate gag meant to annoy a target demographic in society.

In the US, in media they usually just stick to swearing as profusely as possible to offend people. And most 'entertainment' sticks to blood and violence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...