Animal Crossing

Sheith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I'm positively ecstatic. If I tried to express my emotion, I'd probably get multiple warnings for full caps, spamming, and excessive swearing.
But I swear (not in that way).. if Nintendo makes a new Lost in Blue, I'll scream.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Nice! Can't wait to try this out in 3D! And looks like there's some nice additions too:

3D
Nintendo themed outfits/items
Clocks on wall (shelves as well? - would be cool)
SWIMMING!
3D
A better proportioned body
3D
3D!!!

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
DO WANT! I watched the video from the e-shop, the 3D works really well. Out of all the AC games I always liked WW best just because of the mobility, I can't wait to see what kinds of goodies we haven't seen yet!

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Looks quite nice, Although I have to admit that I do not understand the hype. xD
I didn't even understand the old DS title, so never bought it for Wii... meh...
ohmy.gif

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
AC is like Pokemon -- there are a bazillion versions of it, and each one is 0.003% different from the last.

Also, like Pokemon, I will buy it despite my dissatisfaction with Nintendo's ridiculously cautious, almost timid, attitude toward additions and development.

I wouldn't expect an English release before Christmas considering the lack of a release date and the sloooooooooooow dribble of 3DS releases.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
AC is like Pokemon -- there are a bazillion versions of it, and each one is 0.003% different from the last.

Also, like Pokemon, I will buy it despite my dissatisfaction with Nintendo's ridiculously cautious, almost timid, attitude toward additions and development.

I wouldn't expect an English release before Christmas considering the lack of a release date and the sloooooooooooow dribble of 3DS releases.
I don't know about the first statement; Pokemon developed a hell of a lot more then Animal Crossing (8 bit to 3D polygons). Also, there have only been 4 AC games including this one. A lot less then Call of Duty 9, was it?

And 3DS releases are sure to speed up soon; Many good games are expected in Q4 2011, or Q1-Q2 2012.

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
many people seem to make a mistake; they have actually added a lot of new things here :/
Apart from the looks of the main character (He/She grew a little :/), it looks very nice! I am almost certain that this'll be one of my first games for 3DS.

Jasper07

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well it kinda looks the same as the last one to me.
I guess it's me, I was never that much in to Animal Crossing... Back when I played it I got stuck and I wanted to eat my DS.

D

Deleted User

Sheith said:
...I'm positively ecstatic. If I tried to express my emotion, I'd probably get multiple warnings for full caps, spamming, and excessive swearing.
But I swear (not in that way).. if Nintendo makes a new Lost in Blue, I'll scream.
I'd hump a tree.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:

There are 3 AC games, and the only one that's extremely similar to another one is City Folk, which is pretty much just Wild World for the Wii.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
regnad said:

I don't know about the first statement; Pokemon developed a hell of a lot more then Animal Crossing (8 bit to 3D polygons). Also, there have only been 4 AC games including this one. A lot less then Call of Duty 9, was it?

And 3DS releases are sure to speed up soon; Many good games are expected in Q4 2011, or Q1-Q2 2012.
Actually there have been 5, you're omitting Animal Forest for the Nintendo 64. But yeah, the only one that really didn't add much was City Folk, Animal Crossing and Wild World added a lot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro