ROM Hack Pokesav BW - Working Zorua/Zoroark Event .pkms

SuzakuX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that this isn't exactly ROM hacking / translating, but it's something that many people have been having trouble getting to work in terms of Pokesav and AR cheats. After browsing through a few threads on the Japanese message board 2ch, I found a solution and have created new .pkm files which will work correctly within Black and White. I extracted the original event Pokémon from my Soul Silver save data and modified them as neccesary to make them work.

Movie Celebi and Crown Legendary Beast .pkm files (Megaupload)

Pokesav BW (Japanese)

Before you start, you need to have the Transfer Machine activated in your game; there are already guides for this, so I won't go into the details. A guide can be found here on Serebii.net. Once that's accomplished, simply load your Pokémon Black or White save file in Pokesav BW, and use the .pkm files to place the Pokémon into empty box slots.

Zorua Event

Take Movie Celebi out of its box and place it in the first slot of your party. You should probably also make room in your party for Zorua. Celebi's status should have the following notice:
???????????????????????????
The Illusion Pokémon. Try taking it to Hiun City.

Take the street to the right of the Pokécenter and enter the Game Freak office building. Inside, speak to the young boy who is usually silent and he will reveal himself to be a Zorua. The girl will offer to let you keep it; if you don't have room in your party, you can go make room for it now and return. When asked if you want to let Zorua come with you, select yes and the girl will let you pick out a Pokéball to capture it with. You will then catch Zorua and can choose to give it a nickname.

When the event is complete, the girl will leave and Celebi will return to its Pokéball. The event can only be completed once and the Celebi you used will never be able to trigger the event again. The notice on its status screen will permanently change to:
??????????????????????????????
Safely reunited with its friend Zorua in Hiun City.

Zoroark Event

Take one of the Crown Legendary Beasts out of its box and place it in the first slot of your party. Each Legendary Beast should have the following notice on its status screen:
???????????????????????
The Legendary Pokémon. Try taking it to the Lost Woods.

Go to Route 16, located to the east of Raimon City, and travel north through the wooded area to enter the Lost Woods. As you walk north through the Lost Woods, the event will begin and you will automatically move towards a truck with a camper trailer, which is normally home to a silent woman. The woman will come outside and angrily howl, then charge at you, causing you to enter a battle.

Your opponent will at first appear to be one of the other Legendary Beasts; Entei if Raikou is your lead, Suicune if Entei is your lead, and Raikou if Suicune is your lead. However, upon dealing damage to it, your enemy will be revealed to actually be a female Zoroark using its Illusion ability. After breaking its illusion you can proceed to capture it just like any other Pokémon. Upon defeating Zoroark, the Lost Woods will be altered drastically and the truck and camper will be missing. A hiker will approach and explain that it was all Zoroark's illusion.

The event can only be completed once, and after completing the event, the Legendary Beast you used will never be able to trigger the event again. The notice on its status screen will permanently change to:
?????????????????????????
Broke through Zoroark's illusion in the Lost Woods.

I've only tested this using DeSmuMe and the Japanese version of Pokesav BW, so I can't guarantee that it'll work in all instances. Enjoy!

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
thank you
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

Check out my Zorua and Zoroark. Thanks SuzakuX

http://www.mediafire.com/?mg79ucst6q9eulp

YottaByte said:
Anyone get the mystery gift victini to work on a flashcart? Mystery gift is just not working for my m3izero
frown.gif

I got it to work on a R4 with Wood 1.13

QUOTE(LittleBigMods @ Sep 25 2010, 09:13 AM) Thank you! I told you guys noobs aren't all bad.
tongue.gif
He has been on Temp since '05.

EDIT

DID NOT SEE HIS EARLIER POST

thtl1999

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YottaByte said:
Anyone get the mystery gift victini to work on a flashcart? Mystery gift is just not working for my m3izero
frown.gif
it works on mine.
go to 3rd menu and get the ticket.
and get a freeze. then, reset, get the real ticket in the pokemon center(where you heal pokemon. i'm using korean words..)
go to hion city, take a ferry to go to liberty city
you will meet some plazma agent, and victini

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News