Wii #1597 - Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Europe)

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
King Zargo said:
Nintendo keeps loving Europe more and more.
It's a SEGA game though
tongue.gif

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because i live in america and i would rather have ntsc games than pal games. the only time i get pal games is if a ntsc version doesnt exist like one piece unlimited cruise 1+2, disaster day of crisis, etc.

Azariel_z

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xshinox said:
because i live in america and i would rather have ntsc games than pal games. the only time i get pal games is if a ntsc version doesnt exist like one piece unlimited cruise 1+2, disaster day of crisis, etc.

I always wonder, Day of Crisis, why not NTSC..???

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its funny how its normally a case of the european version coming out much much later than the US version, with the rejigging and adding of european languages........ and europeans just have to deal with it, the fact we get everything much later...... and the few occasions that we get something just a day or two before the US, all the US fankiddies start to cry. Try having to wait a few more months for a release just so they can add in 4 languages you don't understand or need!

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bazamuffin said:
I enjoyed the DS version of the first one better than the Wii. Don't ask why, just did
Same here. The DS version was really well made and the conbtrols worked good as well. on the Wii the controls partially worked but still a decent game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...