Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Here are some shorter links:
http://tinyurl.com/pkmnhgsshelp
http://tinyurl.com/hgsshelp

Hey Everyone!!

This is The Pokémon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

I am dedicated to keeping this up-to-date!

I will edit this post with the questions and answers you post.

The most helpful person on this thread is 'outgum'! I award him with 1 internet!

Request:Oh. Could a mod please sticky this topic. It is a very important topic for most pokemans n00bs!

Announcement: Please look on Serebii (here) before asking questions!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get the Egg from Aid in Pokémart. Must have one available spot in team. It is a Togepi.

When you catch or kill the red gyarados, you get the red scale. Give it to mr pokemon (where you first met oak) and you get the EXP Share.

In the city, you find a house above the gym (or somewhere else, just check all the houses) You then find lance, who is trying to find the secret entrance, just follow him and clear the hidden place of Team Rocket. Then fly to Goldenroad City, you will have to dress yourself into one of Team Rocket. Just go to the underground. Visit the Radio Station there, just eliminate all Team Rocket guys inside the building. After clearing it, go to the underground and use the key you got, the entrance is on the right side where the door is. Finally, kick those brats in the ass and then you can go to the next gym
yaynds.gif

You have to go to the lighthouse and talk to her, then go to cianwood island and get the medicine, then return with the medicine and she will return to the gym!

If you want the Pokeflute, talk everyone inside the Power Plant, then return to the gym where misty lies. You then will encounter someone of Team Rocket, he wants to escape. Just follow him by heading to north of the town where the bridge is, beat him, then return to the gym. You will find the machine thing on the upper left side where the life belt is (auf deutsch: oben links nahe dem wasserbecken wo der Rettungsring ist^^)

If you got it, go to the Power Plant, then talk to the fat guy and you will get a nice TM. After doing that, go to the Radio Tower (it is in Lavender Town) talk to the president and finally you got the Pokeflute channel on your radio. Its inside the Pokegear, you can find the radio, the channel is hidden but its easy to find (einfach oben in der mitte^^)

Finally go to snorlax and play the Pokeflute.

Moltres is In mt silver, Go in enterance, you Need surf, waterfall and rockclimb. instead of going the way red is, surf left then go up waterfall, then contine from there, pretty easy to find

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
outgum's Information Topics:
HG & SS Gym Leader Re-Battles
Legendary Guide for Soul Sliver & Heart Gold
Move Tutors for Soul Silver and Heart Gold!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The date format I use is: DAY-MONTH-YEAR)
19/9/09 - Started Topic. Added "Walkthrough Links", "How to get onto Route 32", "Get EXP Share" and "Got the 7th badge after the red gyarados."
20/9/09 - Added "I Can't Get The 6th Badge." Added Changelog. Added "Relaxo is blocking the way. I also can't get the Poke flute. And if I want to go from the house were the way to the Pokemon League is, i cant go because a man is stopping me."
25/9/09 - Added "Where to get Moltres"
28/9/09 - outgum has been awarded for being the most helpful contributer, Added "outgum's Information Topics" - Added a logo and userbar!

Put this in your sig:

Code:
[url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180411][img]http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5166/ubda3553.gif[/img][/url]

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I still don't understand how someone could have trouble with Pokemon. One of the most straight foward rpgs.
And if people are having trouble with it because its in Japanese, why should people help them? To me, if someone doesn't have enough patience to wait a few months for english version, they don't deserve help for the japanese version.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
This does not relate to not understanding Japanese. This would probably still apply in the English Version. Oh look! I'm about to break everything you guys said!

So, first off, is it possible to get the Fire Stone Pre-Elite four, I know there's the school boy but it seems pretty limited and rare.

Then, will my ideal team be good?

Meganium
Pidgeot
Ampharos
Herracross
Slowbro
Ninetales

Bobbystrahler

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey.

Im stuck at Pokemon Heart Gold. Maybe somebody can help me. Im in Kanto now. I have 5 bagdes from Kanto (Cerulean City, Saffron City, Celadon City, Vermilion City and Fuchsia City). But I cant go to Pewter City. Relaxo is blocking the way. And if I want to go from the house were the way to the Pokemon League is, i cant go because a man is stopping me. I also cant get the Poke flute. And when Im going to the Power Plant they are just talking to me. Pls help

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
when you cought or killed the red gyarados you get the red scale. give it to mr pokemon (where you first met oak) and you get the exp share.

my question: got the 7th badge after the red gyarados. i know i must go to the right, but theres a man blocking the way and everytime i go through he bounces me away and sells me something.

Linh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Bobbystrahler said:
Hey.

Im stuck at Pokemon Heart Gold. Maybe somebody can help me. Im in Kanto now. I have 5 bagdes from Kanto (Cerulean City, Saffron City, Celadon City, Vermilion City and Fuchsia City). But I cant go to Pewter City. Relaxo is blocking the way. And if I want to go from the house were the way to the Pokemon League is, i cant go because a man is stopping me. I also cant get the Poke flute. And when Im going to the Power Plant they are just talking to me. Pls help

Always the same problem. Dude, always checking other threads first before posting a question
wink.gif

If you want the Pokeflute, talk everyone inside the Power Plant, then return to the gym where misty lies. You then will encounter someone of Team Rocket, he wants to escape. Just follow him by heading to north of the town where the bridge is, beat him, then return to the gym. You will find the machine thing on the upper left side where the life belt is (auf deutsch: oben links nahe dem wasserbecken wo der Rettungsring ist^^)

If you got it, go to the Power Plant, then talk to the fat guy and you will get a nice TM. After doing that, go to the Radio Tower (it is in Lavender Town) talk to the president and finally you got the Pokeflute channel on your radio. Its inside the Pokegear, you can find the radio, the channel is hidden but its easy to find (einfach oben in der mitte^^)

Finally go to snorlax and play the Pokeflute.

QUOTE(hunter291 @ Sep 19 2009, 12:21 PM) when you cought or killed the red gyarados you get the red scale. give it to mr pokemon (where you first met oak) and you get the exp share.

my question: got the 7th badge after the red gyarados. i know i must go to the right, but theres a man blocking the way and everytime i go through he bounces me away and sells me something.

In the city, you find a house above the gym (or somewhere else, just check all the houses) You then find lance, who is trying to find the secret entrance, just follow him and clear the hidden place of Team Rocket. Then fly to Goldenroad City, you will have to dress yourself into one of Team Rocket. Just go to the underground. Visit the Radio Station there, just eliminate all Team Rocket guys inside the building. After clearing it, go to the underground and use the key you got, the entrance is on the right side where the door is. Finally, kick those brats in the ass and then you can go to the next gym
wink.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hunter291 said:
when you cought or killed the red gyarados you get the red scale. give it to mr pokemon (where you first met oak) and you get the exp share.

go to goldenrod,radio tower is being invaded by rocket,go to the underground thing and change to rocket uniform and go back to tower to proceed

Bobbystrahler

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Linh Thanks for your reply. I was at Relaxo and used Pokeflute. But he doesnt wake up. I opened the Pokegear then radio then the Pokeflute. But it doesnt work. How i must do that?

Linh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just open the Pokeflute and return back to the world menu, you have to click on snorlax while the pokeflute´s still playing

Also einfach die Pokeflutemelodie abspielen dann wieder zurück ins Menü, dann den Relaxo anklicken. Er müsste dann aufwachen, die Melodie musst du aber im Hintergrund immer noch hören können.

Bobbystrahler

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've done it but it doesnt work. He just continues sleeping. Did I may forget something to do?

Ich habs gemacht aber nichts passiert. Er schläft einfach weiter. Hab ich vllt was vergessen zu machen?

creativ

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Bobbystrahler
sollte eigentlich funktionieren wenn du auch den richtigen sender genommen hast
du musst mit dem touchpen auf dem globus oben in die mitte und dan sollte es gehen

Lkr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all 8 badges and got the master ball. Girl friend person won't let me go over towards Kanto. what must i do?

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you have to go to the lighthouse and talk to her then go to cianwood island and get the medicine then return with the medicine and she will return to the gym

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I got all 6 badges in khanto I think, I'm about to get rid of snorlax but how do I get to Brock and the Fire gym leader. As well as get rid of the boulder construction in the bug gym leader (ninja girl). Oh and how do I get Ho-oh/Ho?

Thanks, the game graphics are beautiful and brings back memories
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 (🐑🐑) 🦛 🐦 🦌🐑 🦛🐦 (🐑🐑)