Gaming The Pokémon HG/SS Help Thread!!!

D

Deleted User

off the woman outside the fighting type gym you must beat the gym leader there first though

Posts merged

IceRentoraa29 said:
Why won't the old guy in the Dragon Den give me a Dratini after I answer the questions? Is there any particular place I'm supposed to get it from?

the extremespeed dratini is first second third first second
or You can get one by surfing in the dragons den

D

Deleted User

TwinBlades said:
I got all 6 badges in khanto I think, I'm about to get rid of snorlax but how do I get to Brock and the Fire gym leader. As well as get rid of the boulder construction in the bug gym leader (ninja girl). Oh and how do I get Ho-oh/Ho?

Thanks, the game graphics are beautiful and brings back memories
smile.gif
Not sure about leaders and boulders but to get Ho-oh you must battle the komodo girls in eurcake city where you find tin and burned tower

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does any body can give me a save point around the 7th gym. My game got a wanna be blue screen and restarded my game while doing a trade... Thanks!

For Heart gold as possible and please tell me wich flash cart you are using.

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ireland 1 said:
mines after the 8th gym befor the elite 4 on route 29. if you want it

Yeah please! (PM me or link here, as you want
wink.gif
)

Edit; Don't forget to tell me your cart please, I need to convert it after that,

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Veristical Blaze said:
I'm now in Victory Road Having in my team A Golem lvl 47 Magneton lvl 48 Typhlosion lvl 46 Togekiss lvl 46 and Quagsire lvl 47 u want it?

Yes please, the other guy didn't reply me and I can't wait to continue playing
yaynds.gif

Acenima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey, everyone i have 14 badges lugia and ho oh. and im stuck at fushcia city because south of it theirs construction blocking the route, what do i do to get them to go away so i can go across to cinnabar island

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CAP99 said:
k wheres the sixth gym

After you have received the SecretPotion, returned to Olivine Lighthouse and healed the Ampharos, you'll have access to the Olivine City Gym. Like the previous games, Olivine City gym is relatively sparce, featuring no extra trainers in it. Once you reach the end of the Gym, you will encounter the Olivine City Gym Leader; Jasmine.

By the way, if you are playing the gold version, can you send me your save point please.

chickenmatt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CAP99 said:
If this question has already been asked I'm sorry, but where do you get fly?
You get right after you beat the water gym (it is 5th, right?) Simply walk outside the gym and the leader's wife gives it to you.

Chopders said:
QUOTE(CAP99 @ Sep 21 2009, 08:57 AM) k wheres the sixth gym

After you have received the SecretPotion, returned to Olivine Lighthouse and healed the Ampharos, you'll have access to the Olivine City Gym. Like the previous games, Olivine City gym is relatively sparce, featuring no extra trainers in it. Once you reach the end of the Gym, you will encounter the Olivine City Gym Leader; Jasmine.

By the way, if you are playing the gold version, can you send me your save point please.
I have 7 badges and a pretty kick-ass team (also, my bag is full w/ every item!) If you want my save, email me at [email protected].

Placido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Acenima said:
hey, everyone i have 14 badges lugia and ho oh. and im stuck at fushcia city because south of it theirs construction blocking the route, what do i do to get them to go away so i can go across to cinnabar island
same for me! I'm stuck, please help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: