Hacking HELP soon please!!!

Tylervit2418

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 4.0 Wii and just used bannerbomb and followed the Softmii guide on the site. I have preloader installed, but something is corrupt and I cannot get to the system menu. I tried deleting the last wad that I installed, and the system froze. Upon resetting the system, the light turns green but the Wii is not actually on. What can I do????

I know how to get into preloader (with reset), but it will not work, nothing comes up onto the screen

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
That happened to me once I think, except my Wii Menu was fine, maybe your Preloader isn't in the correct video mode, just fiddle around with your wii remote buttons and see what happens, if you come across the Homebrew Channel, downgrade to 3.2U then use the Ultimate 4.0 Guide to upgrade to 4.0 again. By the way, if your new to the Homebrew scene, then it's best not to use Softmii there's a good chance you can brick your Wii, there are other methods you can use to load backups, themes, and wads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox