casidepro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i gave him that link DAMN YOU!!
angry.gif
angry.gif
and they lied about the new psp they first told that it would have a touchscreen but it doesnt DAMN YOU SONY!!!

edit: the site is in dutch

fusion13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty cool there is a ps3 slim also but that wont be announced at E3 google it it's not the silver thing but the black one u'll c

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wow, I never imagined a thing as ugly as that could be produced. And WTF does the woman say? It's so SMALL? Come on, it must be twice as big as a normal PSP. Also, it must be really heavy seeing the size of the screen.

This should be posted on Failblog.

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Renzozuken said:
did the guy just spoil kojima's teaser site?

Not necessarily, Kojima really didn't have a hand in the other PSP metal gear games.
They're probably going to be done by an entirely other team.

Also that PSP does not look comfortable to hold at all.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
More junk from Sony i presume ? Handhelds aren't Sony's thing, they should go back to making proper consoles. However i can admit that there are a number of good titles that were released for the PSP.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a little surprised at this

other than the bluetooth, it's really not that different....

if it had touch screen, i'd be all over it

B-Blue

slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maz7006 said:
More junk from Sony i presume ? Handhelds aren't Sony's thing, they should go back to making proper consoles. However i can admit that there are a number of good titles that were released for the PSP.

like 12 tittles or something, I only like ummm... 9 games so far, I'm not a big fan of RPG's so I didn't play any FF title or Jeanne D'Arc or any other RPG game.
unsure.gif

QUOTE(Maz7006 @ May 30 2009, 11:02 PM) they should go back to making proper consoles.

I guess they're not good at that too. You do know that the PS1 is actually Nintendo's idea?
Yep. Nintendo was working with Sony to develop a "CD-ROM add on" called SNES-CD (which became the N64 later) but Sony stabbed the big N in the back and made the PlayStation 1 instead.
You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand people on the net. Just about everywhere where news about this system has been posted, I see tons of people bitching about its design and how it looks ugly. I think it looks fine. And I'll be getting one, that's for sure. Only thing that comes to mind is that it might be uncomfortable to use after a while, but no one can say anything for sure except for those who have used it, so we'll see.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Natie said:
Wow, I never imagined a thing as ugly as that could be produced. And WTF does the woman say? It's so SMALL? Come on, it must be twice as big as a normal PSP. Also, it must be really heavy seeing the size of the screen.

This should be posted on Failblog.

ok the ugly part I won't argue with but its not that bad I guess, small it is indeed small it may be taller cause its has a sliding mechanism but its alot thinner and and smaller in length alsoo if you listened to the ocmmentary he states that its even lighter than the psp 300X series.

on looks this PSP doesn't look too bad I may consider getting one also in terms of gaming abilities its gunna be a bitch because the games, by the looks of it are download only (which could be bad for CFW issues but it could also be a good thing) having no UMD on the psp means it battery should be longer just remember to turn bluetooth off and it'll last longer still.

on the terms of touchscreen a touchscreen on the psp would ruin it and I'm glad they haven't put one on it, however what I would like to see is a nice camera on the PSP GO because it would actually fit in with the designand make me more likely to buy one.

QUOTE (Raiser): "a second analog nub." - I too would also like to see one of these lol 1 anolog stick just doesn't feel right

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1