The GBAtemp Robot
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
Gamer Nights Announcements
A Few Changes

As some have noticed, there has been a lack of new games coming out to support multiplayer WiFi. This unfortunately has taken a toll on WiFi Night. Because face it, playing MKDS, Worms 2 and CHG week after week gets dull. Now I had a choice to make. Either I put WiFi Night on a indefinite hiatus, or have it less often. I have decided on the latter, make it less often. So from here on forth, there will only be a WiFi Night on the last Wednesday of each month. Also I have decided to make Xbox Live Night bi-weekly. Instead of just having 1 game for those nights, there will be 2 or 3 games.

For every one thing that is zoned out, there will be another thing to take it's place. If all goes well, there will be a special event for this summer. ;)

-Sonicslasher

discuss.png
Discuss

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
CockroachMan said:
What about or new "Steam Night"?
Nothing's changed for Steam Night. It'll probably be taking turns with Xbox Live Night unless people want it more often though.

kintesh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
is there wii wi-fi night, to play moh2 and cod5 and up coming The Conduit??? and Mario kart and some others,

moh2, cod5 and Mario kart are always busy, there are soo many people tp play online.

~~~~~ kintu ~~~~~
cod5: LVL 29.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kintesh said:
is there wii wi-fi night, to play moh2 and cod5 and up coming The Conduit??? and Mario kart and some others,

moh2, cod5 and Mario kart are always busy, there are soo many people tp play online.

~~~~~ kintu ~~~~~
cod5: LVL 29.
I think we should wait on the conduit before a Wii wi-fi night is considered. That way we can have a GOOD online experience. It sucks with no communication between players. It feels even worse when you realize your playing on a console and not a portable system.

Oh, and just out of curiosity. Was anyone actually complaining about the lack of variety?

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
balme Nintendo for lack of innovation, there are SO many things that could be done and Big N wastes its potential due to privcy issues, pathetic, it makes me want them to do poorly- I'm sick and tired of single player only/local gaming focus on portables.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well.. there isnt really a lack of wifi ds games imo
the best wifi game on ds hands down is Jump ultimate stars if u get it translated with a patch,
it is exactly like brawl ( maybe even better) except with anime charachters instead

Posts merged

well.. there isnt really a lack of wifi ds games imo
the best wifi game on ds hands down is Jump ultimate stars if u get it translated with a patch,
it is exactly like brawl ( maybe even better) except with anime charachters instead

D

Deleted User

IMO the communication is really the biggest problem with a WiFi night on Wii/Portables. I really like the whole headset idea when playing XBox Live and if it's not there, there would be no difference in playing with any other random guy/girl, at least not really.

A Shrykull said:
playallday said:
Nintendo thinks just because they made the DSi they don't have to make good games.

Do you know that for a fact, or is it just you opinion?
That one made my day!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la