Hacking Problem playing Roms on AceKard

WarriorMJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys I recently got my AceKard 2i and DSi, I'm using custom firmware and everything is working brilliantly for me.

There's a friend of mine who's using the same setup as me, except that his DSi is in black (lol). The thing is his roms won't load at all. He'll get to the black screen with 'loading' in the middle but it will just stay there.

I've asked him to wipe his micro sd, use another rom, but nothing else is working. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

A side note, my Acekard came in a plastic packaging, and my friends came in the box packaging, so maybe this is related to the new batch Acekard issue?

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am getting the same issue
but 4.16 loads fine

Edit: * I put the 4.16 loader in the ak2loader folder and switched to that loader under rom settings and it worked fine.

again AKAIO 1.4.1 proper crashes at the loading screen

Kaoz360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soulution = Download newest AKAIO Loader(17-04-2009) as the loader in the AKAIO Firmware 1.4.1 doesnt work with "New design Acekard2i"(The one that ships in a box packaging) and that will fix it 100% per cent,My roms stopped loading on the green loading screen but this sorted it.Put the new loader in the _aio/loader folder
yaynds.gif

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some games still wont work with the new AKAIO loaders
so put the 4.16 offical loader in your folder as well
I have yet to come across a game that wont load on 4.16, but 2-3 have failed with the new akaio (4-20-09)

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Golds said:
I have yet to come across a game that wont load on 4.16, but 2-3 have failed with the new akaio (4-20-09)

What games fail on latest loaders?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
Golds said:

What games fail on latest loaders?

There's a thread here claiming a few people have had problems with 3 games. When they try to play the games it will render their Acekard unusable. think 2 of the games are Pokemon Platinum and the other Pofessor Layton and the Curious Village.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tokyo beatdown and galatrix (E) both get stuck at the loading screen on AKAIO 4-20
but work fine with offical 4.16

Kaoz360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow you guys wip out these new loaders fast,3 in a week.Havnt had any problems with the 17-04-09 loader but will try the newest loader 20-04-09 and see if i run into any problems.To the people still having problems the best thing you can do is stick to the official ak 4.16 if it works best.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night