Not open for further replies.

bubsexton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem also with the new wiis that begin with serial number "lu64" and I have modded several wiis I have bought myself this week and I can absolutely confirm this is a major problem with these wiis because I have went right back to wal-mart and switched the wii out three times and I have had the same issue everytime just today and please I dont want to hear anyone say I done anything wrong because I have modded over 40 wiis and i do this for people everyday and it is an absolute fact the new wiis do not allow softmod with any of the methods anywhere on the net .....6 wiis i have tried in 2 days and none have worked ....wad manager 1.3 with not open,ios downgrader will not work ,cios downgrader will not work,region changer wont work, only thing that will actually load is custom wad manager but this does not help .....anyone out there needs to help me find out the problem without saying its something me and the others are doing wrong because they are all having this problem the same as me and if u do not believe this buy a wii beginning wit serial number lu64 and see for your self....thats all i needed to say and any help would be appreciated...thanx

bubsexton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SIR ..... I will reassure u I absolutely know what I am am doing ....I do this everyday for several people ...again and again and again I have modded many many wiis and know several ways to do so and never seen an issue like this ...ever

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just modded a new wii system not a week ago. I don't have the serial number on hand... but I can call and find out tomorrow to double check.

I'm not convinced this isn't a hoax... what type of errors are you getting? Or are you getting any at all from any programs? I'm guessing you've at least managed to load the homebrew channel since you were able to try all these other wii apps. If so, was there any errors installing IOS16? And which cIOS did you install?

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bubsexton said:
I'm having the same problem also with the new wiis that begin with serial number "lu64" and I have modded several wiis I have bought myself this week and I can absolutely confirm this is a major problem with these wiis because I have went right back to wal-mart and switched the wii out three times and I have had the same issue everytime just today and please I dont want to hear anyone say I done anything wrong because I have modded over 40 wiis and i do this for people everyday and it is an absolute fact the new wiis do not allow softmod with any of the methods anywhere on the net .....6 wiis i have tried in 2 days and none have worked ....wad manager 1.3 with not open,ios downgrader will not work ,cios downgrader will not work,region changer wont work, only thing that will actually load is custom wad manager but this does not help .....anyone out there needs to help me find out the problem without saying its something me and the others are doing wrong because they are all having this problem the same as me and if u do not believe this buy a wii beginning wit serial number lu64 and see for your self....thats all i needed to say and any help would be appreciated...thanx

If you can load custom wad manager use it to install IOS16 to re-enable the trucha signing bug

bubsexton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koji2009, I also have modded 5 this week with success, but the new serial LU64 will not mod at all.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also... just to be anal, you can't confirm your own story. You bring up a claim and someone else has to confirm it. There are zero confirmed cases of truly unmoddable wiis.

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ajd4096 said:
bubsexton said:
any help would be appreciated...thanx

Here's a tip - use punctuation, and trying breaking long paragraphs into sentences.

Man i hate people saying shit like this, Very not needed.
and..I dont think the poster gives a shit as well:/
and towards the new wii's i dunno my friend bought a wii last week and i modded it yesterday

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spawn844 said:
ajd4096 said:
bubsexton said:

Here's a tip - use punctuation, and trying breaking long paragraphs into sentences.

and towards the new wii's i dunno my friend bought a wii last week and i modded it yesterday

it IS needed, one thing it's smal errors another is the pain that it is to read these posts...

SanGor

Witchhunter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard of them too, I can assure that with the normal tools it doesn't work but those new Wiis are not unmodable.

I didn't get my hands on such a Wii but from what I've heard all tools using a cIOS (normally IOS >250) fail to load for some reason, there are a few ways to achieve that but as I don't have any NAND/FS dumps I can say for sure.

Installing a cIOS with a lower IOS number (

bubsexton

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I am saying is .... I have seen several people on posts in this forum with this issue.I have done this a whole lot and spent more than 2 days without stopping except to sleep lol.The only people saying that this isnt true is the ones who havent bought the LU64 and tried themselves. It may be with a few systems and then again it may be with the whole lot of them. But I do know that I have tried 6 different wiis with this serial and they all will fail. I have tried several different methods and still fail. That is what I know and tell me what you think the odds are of this happening.

spawn844

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kimikal27 said:
spawn844 said:
ajd4096 said:
bubsexton said:

it IS needed, one thing it's smal errors another is the pain that it is to read these posts...

Not really it is annoying to some people aka perfectionists or what not, however if you can understand him and help him with the task might as well do that?
Astead of being an ass and wasting peoples time saying omg mistakes mistakes. When 90% of everyone else can clearly understand him even with mistakes. And still rather talk about the subject. Then help with his foolish mistakes

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bubsexton said:
What I am saying is .... I have seen several people on posts in this forum with this issue.I have done this a whole lot and spent more than 2 days without stopping except to sleep lol.The only people saying that this isnt true is the ones who havent bought the LU64 and tried themselves. It may be with a few systems and then again it may be with the whole lot of them. But I do know that I have tried 6 different wiis with this serial and they all will fail. I have tried several different methods and still fail. That is what I know and tell me what you think the odds are of this happening.

were are all that people... can't find any...

Valgreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have also heard of unmoddable wiis on other forums.

and why the hell are people such dicks? who made you guys the god of all wii knowledge. just because YOU have never encountered this issue does not mean it isnt true.

and about the punctuation kimikal, you say its a pain to read posts like this. heres a tip, DONT READ THEM! done, that solves your problem.

if you dont like a way someone posts something, dont ask them to change, perhaps its you that should be changing...

sorry im just fucking pissed at asshates who rant and rave about stupid things like punctuation. and also pissed at those who think there so goddam high and mighty that they cant believe anything they themselves have never run into.

as the old saying goes, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.

now go fuck yourselves all you flamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o