I can't see any of the news!?

• Thread starter tomservo6
  • Start date
  • Views 1,753
  • Replies 7
T

tomservo6

OP
So I can't see any of the news and releases in the center of the front page anymore. I can see the nav bars on either side but that's it. I should actually say that most of the time I can't see the center part; somedays I'll load it up and it will work. I'm using the latest IE and have gone into the site customization and switched between "modern" and "classic" but there's no difference. Any suggestions other than switching browsers?

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
It may just be a compatibility problem. When you say "the latest IE", do you mean IE8, or 7? Because nothing on the forum has been tested with IE8. If that's the case, you may have no option but to use a different browser when it comes to navigating GBAtemp. At least not until we can fix the issue (if it is indeed on our end).

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well whatever's causing this, it's certainly from your end. I've just done a check with IE (version 6) and it's running perfectly on both skins. This is also the first I've heard of anyone having such problems.

tongue.gif

T

tomservo6

OP
I am indeed using IE 7 and still nothing. This only started happening recently since the new skins went up. Weird.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
wow, I can't belive this went unnoticed for so long.

I think I've fixed the issue now, please let me know if the problem occurs again.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Costello said:
wow, I can't belive this went unnoticed for so long.

I think I've fixed the issue now, please let me know if the problem occurs again.

would of noticed but most of us are either too OLD to notice or too busy answering questions on R4's
nyanya.gif

T

tomservo6

OP
Whatever you did worked. It was weird because it worked on my office machine which used the same IE version that my home machine uses where it didn't work. It works on both now, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up