Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

I'm using a PAL wii FW 3.2E and wadmanager 1.3

I could always install wad files, but the latest released wads all gave me this error

installing ticket: error ret = -1020.
press any key

What is this error, and is there a way to fix it?
rolleyes.gif

O55I

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
i got the same problem. any ideas what -1020 means? i searched a lot for a solution but was not able to find any
frown.gif

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you downgraded, or did you kust not updrade from 3.2? If you downgraded, use IOS downgrader to patch the trucha bug in. If you never upgraded, then install cIOS7 then try installing a wad. You might just be out of room, check how much is remaining in Data Management.

O55I

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
i did a downgrade from 3.3u to 3.2u

i will check out "use IOS downgrader to patch the trucha bug in" later today and keep you posted if it helped.
and i have 500+ free blocks so it should be an IOS problem

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
i read it somewhere, u can do one of the following.
-backup your files and reformat your sd card
-change another sd card...
-use other wad tools like wad installer

O55I

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
hi,

i now installed cIOS (cIOS36_rev7-Installer.dol),
formated the sd-card,
tried an other sd-cart,
tried the wad installer (WAD Installer v2.1 by Waninkoko),
tried the wad manager 1.3

and i still get the error -1020 for some wad-files.

any more ideas what i can try?

-edit-
i found somewhere else infos that it could be the cIOS that couses the problem so i uninstalled it and now have: IOS36 v4.18 and still the same error
frown.gif

-edit2-
i think the wads i tried were the couse. found different ones that work without any problems. the bad ones were: Yoshis.Story.PAL.REAL.PROPER.VC.Wii-OneUp and Super.Mario.64.PAL.REAL.PROPER.VC.Wii-OneUp (never trust the tag proper
wink.gif

controlio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
hello...i got the same error with every oneup "proper"...could anyone confirm this? the release Tetris.Party.PAL.PROPER.Wiiware.Wii-OneUp works, but the wifi multiplayer freezes randomly.

zapaz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so the chances are is that they are bad wads as all my wads are released by the OneUP group apart from 2 and those 2 gave me a black screen but at least they installed

if i install cIOS37 rev2 it wont mess up anything else,like the playing of back ups?

ps.the steps to install cIOS37 is? through wad manager ?

ict

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had the same error with a lot of wads from one group as well. It turned out they weren't properly (fake)signed. I used a tool called wwPacker to trucha-sign them and after that they installed perfectly.

bingobot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.x-pec.com
XP
Country
Norway
ict said:
I had the same error with a lot of wads from one group as well. It turned out they weren't properly (fake)signed. I used a tool called wwPacker to trucha-sign them and after that they installed perfectly.

which .bat-file did you use? i tried with __wwunpacker and then __wwpacker-freethebug but they still wouldnt install properly

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
bingobot said:
ict said:

which .bat-file did you use? i tried with __wwunpacker and then __wwpacker-freethebug but they still wouldnt install properly

lol...have you realized this thread is dead?...
well..zombie
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.