This is a fork of the excellent Rhapsodii theme for Wiiflow by @Hakaisha. My version features a Hyperspin wheel stye for the main menu and an Emulation Station style for the tiers. It also takes advantage of Wiiflow's background feature, using different backgrounds for each platform, and sports all-new buttons and graphics.
No, this is not an Akira mod, it's just a joke about my nick and a small homage to the greatest manga ever! Good for health, bad for education.
The platform.ini file, included in this theme, is an integral part of Wiiflow.
Do not edit this file if you don't know EXACTLY what you're doing!!
UPDATING FROM OLDER VERSIONS
Delete these folders, before updating:
Install the package, run Wiiflow and Reload Cache
Extract the 'wiiflow' folder to the root of the device where Wiiflow is installed. Merge every folders and overwrite all files, when requested.
Starting from Wiiflow 5.4.7, you can use the new Source Menu Setup:
- You can configure your Source menu's pressing the Home button in one of the the source menu (or Sourceflows) tiers.
- You can Hide source buttons, link buttons to plugins and set ROMs paths.
You can download the complete Wiiflow Plugins Pack from:
1. Launch Wiiflow and go to Settings page 2. Switch Theme from 'Default' to 'Rhapsodii Shima', or just reload the cache if you updated from an older version.
2. Go to Settings page 12 and click on the 'Source Menu Settings' button. Set 'Enable Sourceflow' and 'Sourceflow Smallbox' to 'On'. This will switch to the Sourceflow mode (Hyperspin and EmulationStation style).
3. For a nice Homebrew Channel effect, go to Settings page 12 and click on the 'Homebrew Setting's button. Turn 'Coverflow Smallbox' to 'On' and 'Box Mode' to 'Off', then go back and press 1 or 2 on the Wiimote until you reach smallflow #6.
4. If you want to display a console from a different region in the background and source buttons (e.g. Super Famicom instead of SNES) see the FAQ section.
This is not mandatory, but to be fully appreciated, this theme should be used in conjunction with Wiiflow's Database and Snapshots by Wiimpathy.
I suggest you to install them before Rhapsodii Shima, because it uses a slightly updated platform.ini. Otherwise, just make sure you don't overwrite Rhapsodii Shima's platform.ini, or just reinstall the theme as a last step.
The CreateCat application is also recommended to have separate and pre-compiled categories for wii/gc and plugin games, according to the database.
Thanks: Hakaisha, fledge68, Wiimpathy, WesMods, blackb0x
- Change log: