Translation Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

Kotaku375

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omarrio, do you use any specialized tools to edit the Eboot.bin / Boot.bin?
That's my last hurdle to translation, as I finished mostly everything else, I know that at least in Tag Force 3,
Boot.bin contains System Messages, Duelist Names, and Recipe Names and I haven't had any luck in changing it.

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Omarrio, do you use any specialized tools to edit the Eboot.bin / Boot.bin?
That's my last hurdle to translation, as I finished mostly everything else, I know that at least in Tag Force 3,
Boot.bin contains System Messages, Duelist Names, and Recipe Names and I haven't had any luck in changing it.
Eboot .bin contains EHPs, several, you should find their header and extract them

xairgeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ykja2810

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hmm why not just release the previous version for download first? I mean we could re-patch it again once the new one comes out right? We could have a little sneak preview of the game first :)

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Hmm why not just release the previous version for download first? I mean we could re-patch it again once the new one comes out right? We could have a little sneak preview of the game first :)
i am sorry but the release is a team decision, not mine.
will the game work on PS3 omarrrio?
i have no idea, sorry :/

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PSP games will work on jailbroken PS3 consoles, but not all of the CFWs can play them. I think the only PSP game that can't run even on jailbroken PS3 is the merged version of Final Fantasy Type-0.

Sorry for a bit off-topic there.

Yup, have one.
I guess i gotta wait till the translation is online to see if it works.

Sephtenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know this won't affect the speed of your work (and it shouldn't) but I'd just like to say it would make a sweeeet christmas release! =D

Apart from that, thank you very much for working on this, I think all YGO fans will appreciate it. Thanks again, man. And I hope you have a great year-end anyway! =D

Reactions: omarrrio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste