Translation Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

sos101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah man this is awesome your still doing this. Did you hear about that new yugioh game coming to psp in japan? Do you think you plan on translating that too? Also. Thanks for your hard work. I love the quailty of your patch :3

blackfire219

D-Wheeler Accel Duelist
Trophies
XP
Country
here's the updated website of Yugioh Tag Force Special. http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/yugioh_tfsp/game/ and there are some new OCG Structure Deck called "The Secret of Evolution" and "Extreme Synchron" ( December 06, 2014 release ) also included in this game
It's "Synchron Extreme". Actually, I want to buy that Structure Deck next month. Even if I did not watched 5D's anime series (you know I am really busy at all times when I was in high school xD), Yusei's deck is one of my favorite deck. I started constructing my own build of Yusei's deck since August, and the release of Synchron Extreme SD next month is a great timing for me! :-D

SolidSuneku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's the updated website of Yugioh Tag Force Special. http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/yugioh_tfsp/game/ and there are some new OCG Structure Deck called "The Secret of Evolution" and "Extreme Synchron" ( December 06, 2014 release ) also included in this game

speaking of the new tag force game, all you tagforce fans should definitely sign this petition to bring on over the game to the US.

https://www.change.org/p/konami-cor...ag-force-special-for-regions-outside-of-japan

only a few hundred more!

Sephtenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau

SolidSuneku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know right.. the sad truth. I wish Yugioh games came out more often in the west, ones with actual online multiplayer and also true to their eastern counterparts. It'd be nice if someone picked this one up as a translation project tho, only time will tell

Reactions: omarrrio

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have the perfect solution, listen to my evil plan!

IF Konami localize this game Omarrrio can simply take what was translated and insert into the Japanese version, making the necessary changes to keep the story less dumb as possible.

*dr evil laugh*

omarrrio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I have the perfect solution, listen to my evil plan!

IF Konami localize this game Omarrrio can simply take what was translated and insert into the Japanese version, making the necessary changes to keep the story less dumb as possible.

*dr evil laugh*
hmmmmmmmmmmm seems interessting enough to try, buuuuut, what about voices ?

Reactions: Hargrun

Sephtenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hmmmmmmmmmmm seems interessting enough to try, buuuuut, what about voices ?

Voices would automatically be there from what I got.

He's talking about getting the text files from the English version and put them on the Jap version. Not put jap aud on the eng. version.

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dont change the voices. I still like the Japanese Dub version better and I don't really like all characters in English voice,
This. Although we don't know about the Japanese actors who will be voicing the characters this time, especially being a special edition with characters from the past.

But the English text would be the only thing "salvageable" on a supposed localized version, I guess. (Personal opinion, ofc.) e_e

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock