Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 - Translation Project

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by omarrrio, Jul 29, 2013.

1. movileanu12x

movileanu12x Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2013
    Romania
    well there was someone that was working on tag 6 story if i not wrong but it is not here, i think it had xeno or something with x in the team or person is name, that is all i can do now.

2. Hargrun

Hargrun Support the arts! (The games, silly.)

May 22, 2014
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    Not trying to be rude too, but can you read the previous posts? All the info IS here.

3. movileanu12x

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2013
    Romania
    yes yes i know but i mean the info for that guy or the guy itself not the subject ( or i understood wrong what you said, sorry)

4. hamzamon

hamzamon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2015
    United States
    Hey hagrun thx for the reply and i just spent the last hour combing through every single post and just have a question that im hoping u can confirm so that it sinks in when omarrio said he is not translating the story did he mean its never gonna happen or it will eventually and if so i need to know so i can stop dawdling here and take out time to learn japanese this summer

5. Hargrun

May 22, 2014
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    Right, fine.
    • He will never do it. Most translations have the very same goal, make the game playable for non-Japanese speakers. And the goal was achieved;
    • He made tools available for those willing to translate the story (on both games) to whatever language;
    • Some people are doing it right now and some are here as well (just look again, look harder).
    However, if you're convinced that you can learn Japanese so fast, you could do it and help these people. I would thank you, even if I have no interest.

Last edited by Hargrun, Jan 13, 2016
  6. hamzamon

hamzamon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2015
    United States
    well thx for the quick reply im not entirely convinced i can do it fast but i can at very least learn it over a period of time it would make life easier in terms of games and anime and manga [ especially if this never get fully translated] and hopefully well enough to no longer need it and if i do i might as well help but thats a long way off considering its a bucket list goal anyway ill check this place very month or so for updates and i dont want to search through the posts for the one or 2 people translating any way thx for the info and quick reply

P.S when u said both games did u mean TF6 and TF ARC V

7. Hargrun

May 22, 2014
    Brazil
    Rio de Janeiro
    *sigh* Ah, frankly...

Keep stalking Screw_the_Rules here or clickclaxer01 on youtube from now on.

You could have found this info less than 10 posts above yours. And yeah, TF6 and TFSP... You'll see progress on both if look well.

8. MasterVegito

MasterVegito Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2015
    Burkina Faso
    Nice that you care. It's been years and still we get only half of the game. Care harder ;).

You better learn japanese, cuz like I said, no one cares about these games in terms of storyline. You might find 2 people working on it but thats it.

9. hamzamon

hamzamon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2015
    United States
    give me a few months to learn it cause i have exams in may dont have time to learn anything other than school stuff

10. omarrrio
    OP

omarrrio GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 18, 2010
    Macau
    nowhere
    If you had the time to learn a whole foreign language with weird characters, you'de have the time to read the whole thread, and certainly to notice this:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Also if you just saw the replies to your questions and the ones before you, and actually used your brain to link stuff together, you'll notice that my team is NOT doing the story, at ALL.

11. hamzamon

hamzamon Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 12, 2015
    United States
    yeah i know your team is not translating the story at all and i saw all those circled posts earlier and i know it will take along time to learn the language anyway anyway thx for all the work u guys did so far

P.S is it me or have your past few posts sounded kind of annoyed and angry i mean besides the above one

12. TheNaSMaX

TheNaSMaX Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2015
    United States
    HI,
    Just got a PS Vita and I'm wondering if anyone could assist me in setting this up.

13. ykja2810

ykja2810 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2014
    Senegal
    Hi just like to check, I just downloaded the patch but after patching why is it my game is still in japanese?

14. Gorz the Emissary of Swag

Gorz the Emissary of Swag Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2015
    Mexico
    Are you sure? Check the name of the file (TF6_0.4) it should be on the same location of the original ISO file

15. ykja2810

ykja2810 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2014
    Senegal
    Yes its all in the same place, but when I launch the game, everything is in japanese though...

16. Gorz the Emissary of Swag

Gorz the Emissary of Swag Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2015
    Mexico
    Well thats weird. i just patched both games today (from august update) and they worked like a charm (just the issue with the voices from the TFSP). So idk whats causing your problem :S

In other toppic. Does anybody know how to get 60fps for Tag Force Special? i like the smooth gameplay in tf6 with that tweek.
    I tried to follow this guide http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=104375#pid104375 but its my first time doing that so...

[​IMG]

17. ykja2810

ykja2810 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2014
    Senegal
    Could it be that I'm playing on a PSP instead of an emulator?

18. movileanu12x

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2013
    Romania
    i think it is possible, i think

19. nalcwap

nalcwap Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2014
    No bro in psp is english

20. ykja2810

ykja2810 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2014
    Senegal
    Then I dont get it.. Why is mine all in japanese? Do you open the TF6_0.4 or open the original game in the psp? Because when I open the TF6_0.4 all it gives me is a black screen, while when I open the original game, it's all in japanese.