Status
Not open for further replies.

deathandahalf

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks zhuzhuchina!
Got my new card and it works fine.
It was posted to me within a very reasonable time frame.
I recommend sending your dead Acekard to these guys!

Dreamo111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My AceKard 2i Doesnt work in my 3DS.
I got it at Dealextreme and it doesnt have that window.

Do i qualify for a replacement?

woffi63

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i will send you a private msg

the initial post was updated due acekard 2i clone

@zhuzhuchina - i have two Acekard Clones, that are really good made (same PCB, only shell a little different) and they are from Acekard.cc (the other group of the splitted Acekard Team ?!) they don´t work anymore, because i updated with files from Acekard.com
I think the most non working AK2i´s are clones such as mine.

greetz

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
sorry no possible
we got from other people 3 of these, pcb same but plastic different
acekard team didn't replace them for us neither.
you need to contact your supplier
and next time buy only original acekard 2i

dizzyjj

Trophies
XP
Country
I have one with a broken MicroSD clip (H81?), just keeps flicking them straight out.

Its been update to the latest firmware and works but the microSD card won't stay in any more. I taped it in but soon works loose.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just bought a acekard2i from shop temp, which routes to tradeinthebox. I noticed afterwards it's not listed as a valid reseller on acekard.
Is tradeinthebox a legit seller?
They're total crooks. I ordered from them 6 months ago and I'm still arguing with them. Try to get a refund.

Seriously, they are a legit seller. You will get your flash card in 3 weeks. I just sent you a message to post your question in the acekard forum and not in this thread. WRONG place.

bogey62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just bought a acekard2i from shop temp, which routes to tradeinthebox. I noticed afterwards it's not listed as a valid reseller on acekard.
Is tradeinthebox a legit seller?
They're total crooks. I ordered from them 6 months ago and I'm still arguing with them. Try to get a refund.

Seriously, they are a legit seller. You will get your flash card in 3 weeks. I just sent you a message to post your question in the acekard forum and not in this thread. WRONG place.

Whoops, sorry for the noob move.

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have one with a broken MicroSD clip (H81?), just keeps flicking them straight out.

Its been update to the latest firmware and works but the microSD card won't stay in any more. I taped it in but soon works loose.

hello
this problem acekard team don't cover, you can try to ship to us and we can try to give to acekard togheter with other flashcard .
you can ship to us, if needed i give you return address
ciao

Wei

adidas1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have a real acekard 2i i had it working fine on my dsi v1.3 i let a friend use it and he updated my dsi to 1.4.1u so i cant use my acekard 2i anymore and i dont have access to another ds to get working. can i send to u guys and can u patch it for 1.4.1u so i can use again let me know if not i guess i have to buy another acekard 2i : (

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
if you acekard don't works on 1.4.1 is pretty old , if it have a window on the front it cannot be updated.
if front is flat can be updated. i suggest to find some people near to you and update the flashcard, if you cannot find you can ship to us but you need to pay shipping fee
ciao

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about whether or not my Acekard can be replaced by you. I bought it a few years ago and just recently found it laying around my house. I tried to install AKAIO 1.8.9 on it and boot it up on my 3DS on the latest firmware but to no avail the card won't boot. What I think I need is for someone to update the card but I don't have any friends own a DS Lite/phat/dsi only ones I have met only own a 3DS.

My Acekard is flat in the front underneath the sticker, there is no bump.The back where the MicroSD goes in has no window as well. If I were to ship it to you for a replacement would the replacement you send out to me be updated to work on the latest 3DS firmware? Or could you set it up to work on the latest 3DS firmware? I'd gladly appreciate any response I could get :)

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
few years ago is a problem, are you sure it is acekard 2i or only acekard 2 ( 2.1 ) , if you are sure is acekard 2i and front is flat you can ship to us and we can update it for you, need to pay 1$ as shipping fee for return airmail. If it is defective we will replace it for free. in all case if aki original without bump on front is possible to update to last aki 3ds firmware
see you

xxteargodxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be fine I have no problem mailing it and giving $1.00 dollar so you could mail it back. My only concern is how to fet the $1.00 dollar to you.

I can't do paypal cause I owe them money. Cant pay by debit/credit cause I dont have a card. Would it be okay if I were to maybe just put the $1.00 dollar bill in the packing envelope maybe and cover it with paper?

I'd be packing it in a small padded envelope along with the acekard 2i.

ronsoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bricked my ak2i, would u guys still take it? Or if someone can offer a guide to fix it without the use of a second flashcart.

commandernojj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an ak2i that isn't recognized anymore in any of my DS systems. I'd be interested in trying to send you it if you still do this.

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
xxteargodxx : it's ok, please put the Dollar paper bill inside someother items inside, you can roll it too .

ronsoman and commandernojj : if original yes we can do .
we received some clone and we didn't replace them .

i will give you all the return address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\