Hacking your ak2i is defective or dead send to us, we will replace it

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bakageta

zhuzhuchina said:
jusin: i am afraid is dead, you can try to use paper trick but if console don't find it at startup it cannot update too.
i won't reply to user post for dead or defective aki, just send a private msg with return address when i check this topic, if you want can ship to us.
Wish this service would've been around before I cracked open my AK2i, turns out it was legit and just deffective. With service like this, though, it makes me glad to see I ordered my replacement from zhuzhuchina.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my little sister's acekard has stopped working. Keeps giving an error.

Would I be able to just put it in an envelope and toss it in local mailbox? How much stamps would I need.

Never really shipped anything out so I'm a retard when it comes to this stuff.

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
dark linis: try to format your memory and put again the akaio software on acekard
you can put mailbox with just a white evenlope, for stamps on the post before i pasted some prices depends on weight
remember we replace only ak2i , no ak2
ciao

mrwright123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you please send address please. I have bought 2 acekard 2i's from your website shop temp and one is defective after 3 months. Thank You

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah but I tried it with the paper as well. Actually tried a lot of paper. I can put the XL on a flat surface (computer desk) and the XL will read it. I can start a game, but it will just randomly freeze. I won't move and I'll barely touch the screen/buttons. I added a lot of paper, thick paper and everything. It just wouldn't work.

And I know it's the acekard because my older one worked just fine that I bought from ShopTemp last april.

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
ShadowSoldier said:
I have a genuine Acekard 2i that no longer works in my XL but works in my DS Lite. Am I eligible to ship and get it replaced?

hello
i suggest you to try the flashcard on another xl or 3ds console, if works better don't waste time and money to replace it,
if for all dsi or xl don't works you can ship back to us too

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zhuzhuchina said:
ShadowSoldier said:
I have a genuine Acekard 2i that no longer works in my XL but works in my DS Lite. Am I eligible to ship and get it replaced?

hello
i suggest you to try the flashcard on another xl or 3ds console, if works better don't waste time and money to replace it,
if for all dsi or xl don't works you can ship back to us too

Did that already. Tried 4 different XL's.

AlanJohn said:
QUOTE(ShadowSoldier @ Apr 19 2011, 07:34 AM)

You don't need to do that!
You just need to update it from your DS lite so that it can work with your DSi which is probably on 1.4.1 .

Uh... I did dude. It's updated to the latest fix. It has been for a while.

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
yaynds.gif
until now we replaced 9 aki, the replacement possibility is still valid . just to remember and adjourn a little this post . you can private msg me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over