Hacking your ak2i is defective or dead send to us, we will replace it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
I got an Acekard 2i that stopped functioning about a year or two ago. I am in Puerto Rico.
Will this offer still stand in my case?

impatiens

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bricked my acekard 2i while trying to update it, and I don't have another card to unbrick it with. I've had it for only a few months.

impatiens

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided I'm going to get a Supercard DSTwo for my birthday this month, so I'll use that to fix my Acekard.

skynestor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zhuzhu please give me the address, I have the Acekard2i 3ds need to fix it. Stopped working after accidentally updating DsiXL

jaysel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I took delivery of an Acekard2i on Saturday 31st with a 2Gb microSD.
However, I am having problems with it.
I used the card on my DS Lite and installed & flashed the latest version of AK2IFW 144.
However, when I plug the cart into my DSi XL, the card is not recognised, and shows "no card inserted in the DS game Card slot"
I have tried the usual methods of using a piece of paper to increase pressure against the contacts to no avail.
All other game carts are recognised by the DSi, but not the Acekard.
I suspect that the issue is related to the cart, as if the issue was firmware related, I would get a different error.
Also, the cart is recognised in the DSL which boots straight to AKAIO 1.8.9.
I can confirm the chip details are ID: 0FC2 HW: 8181
And DSi XL v 1.4.4E

I checked the Anti-Counterfeit Code, and it said that it had not been read before.
However, when I emailed the company I purchased the card from www.acekard21.co.uk - the email bounced, so I wonder if my card is legit or not.
If so, then I would be interested exchanging.....if possible?

Dasthug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a non-clone AK2i that as far as I'm aware still works, but I can't use it due to being an idiot and updating my 3DS without updating my AK2i firmware, and I don't have access to any other devices to update the card on. Would I be able to send it off to get flashed to work on the current 3DS firmware, or are we still waiting on new AK2i firmware to work on the latest 3DS firmware (4.2.0-9)?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
respect as a reseller from the community? what other reseller has posted on gbatemp offering to help expedite the acekard 1 yr warranty. the more you help, the more trust you build, the more sales you make. perhaps it is as simple as that =)

-another world

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
actually nothing to lose to do this, i still help for free people to jailbreak and unlock where possible iphone. We moved to another city last month, if people have aki with anti-fake code rear and are original aki and defective we can replace them for free now. Older flashcard without sticker is not anymore possible, this due acekard give 1 year warranty, i don't think is correct neither to ask warranty for older acekard when is not within warranty.
New address for reship back is avaible for who need
ciao

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ZhuZhu I have a defective Supercard and a defective Acekard, can you do anything for me

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my ak2i is defective and i only checked the anti-counterfeit code once, and Acekard site says it is genuine. please PM me the address I can send it for replacement.

(I originally bought it from RealHotStuff but I can't log-in to the site any more due to the recent changes they made)

justin138

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
my ak2i is defective and i only checked the anti-counterfeit code once, and Acekard site says it is genuine. please PM me the address I can send it for replacement.

(I originally bought it from RealHotStuff but I can't log-in to the site any more due to the recent changes they made)

i also have two AK2i that are also defective (they were purchased from RHS). acekard site says they are both genuine, but they both stopped working immediately after their first use. I opened the shell of one of them and the glue no longer holds together (but it does snap in place in some areas). Can you replace both of these?

can you please PM me the address? Thanks, zhuz!

ikki718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everybody.

first off id like to say whatsup to everyone here at temp. 1st post should always be a hullo :P

on a side note; zhuz
i have two defective acekard 2is that stopped working on my sisters 3ds as well as my own. would you be able to replace them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Green name in chat. :P