Not open for further replies.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everybody.

first off id like to say whatsup to everyone here at temp. 1st post should always be a hullo :P

on a side note; zhuz
i have two defective acekard 2is that stopped working on my sisters 3ds as well as my own. would you be able to replace them?
hey, just wondering since you joined specifically to make this post, if you're familiar with updating the firmware on the carts and if you avoided updating your 3DS System Firmware which blocked the cartridges. there are tutorials and other threads about updating the firmware, the one that keeps track of whether there is an available AK2i firmware update to provide compatibility for the current 3DS system firmware is here:there is a page on the Wiki about updating the AK2i Bootloader (not AKAIO):just trying to save you both some trouble as international shipping can be expensive and it may be avoidable.. however, if you're on the current System Firmware (i.e. you're able to browse the eShop) you're most definitely blocked by Nintendo and the cards themselves are probably not defective (would work on DS Lite, DSi)

cheers if you've already done your research on all that ^_^

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
yes its possible.

to all : when possible you should try to reflash the aki with another aki . usually reflashing firmware can recover a dead aki.

if still not success you can msg me for return address for exchange

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

poltak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, zhuzhuchina. I recently bought a second acekard2i for another family member but it came dead. Multiple 3DS and DSL do not recognise the card, and I have tried many different variations of the paper trick but nothing has worked. I have confirmed the MicroSD is fine and works in another ak2i, and after about two weeks of trying different things, I'm quite sure it's dead.

Would I be able to get messaged the address for a replacement card?

Thank you.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Hi, zhuzhuchina. I recently bought a second acekard2i for another family member but it came dead. Multiple 3DS and DSL do not recognise the card, and I have tried many different variations of the paper trick but nothing has worked. I have confirmed the MicroSD is fine and works in another ak2i, and after about two weeks of trying different things, I'm quite sure it's dead.

Would I be able to get messaged the address for a replacement card?

Thank you.

it also has to be a genuine Acekard
have you checked the anti-counterfit code?

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
:D

i see many topics about defective ak2i or dead after update, instead to trash it if you want you can ship back to us for replacement even if you bought from another continent lol .
BUT only genuine real acekard 2i with Serial anti-fake number on the back, not clones, no broken or fall into the water. Actually we cannot replace older Ak2i with window chip first stock of ak2i and Aki with serial number due these flashcard have more than 1 year life.
UPDATE: due we received 3 really good made clone of Ak2i with PCB same as original, but only plastic a little different, if we receive a fake clone aki we will contact you and for all the warranty process we will replace only after acekard team replace to us. Sorry but we are not going to replace fake Ak2i , is not good for original team too.

Ship back to us with method you prefers, probably a simple airmail with white plain evenlope is better to cut costs. We will reship back to you for free via airmail too. No tracking is possible but if you want for 2$ i can pay the registered airmail with tracking option.
If you are interested just reply this topic and i will give you the return address for replacement via private msg , you can also contact me by private msg too !

ciao!
If you work directly with acekard.com, can you ask them, what's append to firmware we need about 3DS in 4.5.0-10 & DSi in 1.4.5 ?

duboisbrian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zhuzhuchina i also have an dead acekard but it was purchased from u guys before they started anti counterfeit stickers on the backurn

will i be able to return?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: RIP Akira Toriyama
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thank you, but why they dont put this infor clearly on their website ?
Because if they did that, no one would buy their cards again.

They are still in the business of selling their product and putting something "we can no longer support the latest 3DS/DSi updates" on their site would ruin them.

gangrene

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there, my acekard 2i has suddenly started to show a blank cartridge image in the DSi menu and will not work regardless of what microSD card is in it or what DSi it is in. I have another acekard and all of my SD cards worth with it just fine. I've also checked the anti piracy number and it checks out. Could we arrange a replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...