XP
Country
United States
WiiNero said:
Hi,

i've patched WiiFlow R25:

Code:
Patch WiiFlow R25 WN1

- Possible fix for Seagate Freeagent and other "sleeping" drives that will not recognized on startup
- Fix IOS Shutdown (fix for Peppa Pig and other?)

Precompiled 249er dol: http://www.multiupload.com/9MQWWH0PL9
Source patch file: http://www.multiupload.com/YY8VQXU7LV

Please test and report ...

thanks a lot bro, ill test it out now. One question though, which might be stupid. The r27 one that I've been using is only 222, right? so what's the difference between using the 249 one vs the 222 version? no need to state the obvious like "well the 222 one uses ios222 to load" because that's obvious
smile.gif

edit: the one I was using was wiiflowR27t1_249 whats the difference between that one and the one you just posted?

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Im loving this Dev rush back into wiiflow...but please ppl.
Organize yourself with Zorglub...it would be nicer to see somework being done into the google code page...and to have some more commiters...than some loose dev's here.

Please ....organize.
PS: I mean WiiNero and vip....applause to you both
yay.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
uberbdon said:
WiiNero said:
Hi,

Code:
Patch WiiFlow R25 WN1

- Possible fix for Seagate Freeagent and other "sleeping" drives that will not recognized on startup

thanks a lot bro, ill test it out now. One question though, which might be stupid. The r27 one that I've been using is only 222, right? so what's the difference between using the 249 one vs the 222 version? no need to state the obvious like "well the 222 one uses ios222 to load" because that's obvious
smile.gif

+1

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
TeenTin said:
uberbdon said:
WiiNero said:
Hi,

Code:
Patch WiiFlow R25 WN1

smile.gif

+1

probably like other loaders, abl to play GH with merged IOS that 249 cant, DL support(249 broke

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
@pepxl

cIOS249 rev17 has fixed DL.

To be honest...the ios249 can use the ios222 in the load of the games...so what's the fuss?!

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using vip's patch of wiiflow, is there anyway to delete/change the cheats i have on/off aside from manualy deleting the gct file? I would imagine it would have a delete function or better yet auto delete and recreate a new one when you push apply again, am i missing somthing?

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uberbdon said:
One question though, which might be stupid. The r27 one that I've been using is only 222, right? so what's the difference between using the 249 one vs the 222 version?
And, of course, the obvious one. It seems that some HDD's are supported with one of those cios-es, but not with both. While working on USB GX, we even notice some people having crashes when reloading into 249.

QUOTE(Pakatus @ Jan 26 2010, 07:00 PM) Im loving this Dev rush back into wiiflow...but please ppl.
Organize yourself with Zorglub...it would be nicer to see somework being done into the google code page...and to have some more commiters...than some loose dev's here.

Please ....organize.
yay.gif
I agree totally. Since I'm a few days away from home, I couldn't get any work done. I did, however, fixed Peppa Pig already, and am in the progress of adding FAT/NTFS support. Of course, having a patch file makes the work easy enough. Still, organization is the key to prevent people working on the same bugs.

Sledge1

Trophies
XP
Country
So been away for a while and the last version i installed was the 1.1 Hibernatus one as a channel.
Now i see the latest has a WiiflowR25_249.dol but then there's also 'Wiiflow_NForwarder.zip Forwarder DOL (for Preloader) and WAD (Channel) v17 for Wiiflow'.. what is this? and what do i need to install now?
I'm thinking the WAD is a forwarder and i have the WiiflowR25_249.dol on the HDD?
Is there a complete channel version of this?

Oops

Trophies
XP
Country
France
WiiNero said:
Hi,

Code:
Patch WiiFlow R25 WN1

i tested.
data on SD : i have a green screen for "peppa the pig PAL" 4.1E cIOS249 rev17. After reboot "open WBFS failled =-1"
data on usb : game work, i return to menu wii, i launch wiiflow, i launch peppa... green screen this time. same issue if i "power off" instead "return to menu wii". After green screen and reboot of wii the game works again.

black screen for other games that worked with rev25

unsure.gif

edit : test 2 for data on SD : same issues to data on usb

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
r-win said:
Pakatus said:
Im loving this Dev rush back into wiiflow...but please ppl.

Please ....organize.
yay.gif
I agree totally. Since I'm a few days away from home, I couldn't get any work done. I did, however, fixed Peppa Pig already, and am in the progress of adding FAT/NTFS support. Of course, having a patch file makes the work easy enough. Still, organization is the key to prevent people working on the same bugs.
Speaking about organising...why not ask Narolez to "give" you the Google-Code Site, update the repository with the latest fixes from the last Patches, and add the people that would like to help as committers? This would for shure help, and make the things a lot easier...

Because, as far as I can see, the repository is still not Up-to-Date...though, I see some new committers...

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
r-win said:
+1 for the fat/ntfs support to run both app, games and covers from 1 partition

Fusio9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
right, ntfs support would be great
biggrin.gif

but then, the ISOs have to be converted into wbfs ?
(is there an OSX app which does something like that ?
ohmy.gif
)

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blue-K said:
Speaking about organising...why not ask Narolez to "give" you the Google-Code Site, update the repository with the latest fixes from the last Patches, and add the people that would like to help as committers? This would for shure help, and make the things a lot easier...

Because, as far as I can see, the repository is still not Up-to-Date...though, I see some new committers...
Because Narolez unregistered himself. He cannot give anything to anyone anymore. On the other hand, the day after he left, I was made project owner by zorglub07.
I have also added vip to be a commiter, so he can add his changes to the google code repository. And you didn't see any commits yet, because I didn't make any yet. I'm still fixing some bugs with FAT/NTFS support.

DEagleson

Gamer Extraordinaire
Trophies
Website
raptr.com
XP
Country
Norway
Awesome loader.
Thanks go to everyone who worked together to make it possible.
smile.gif

Just have one question.

Does WiiFlow have a max limit on how many games it can detect / show and is this the same on all three types of file systems?
(WBFS, FAT32 & NTFS)
I know that WiiFlow doesent support FAT32 / NTFS. [Yet
smile.gif
]

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum