uberbdon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
uberbdon said:
Pakatus said:

that still doesnt make any sense to me. isn't that a terminal command in linux or something? I'm just wondering why it hasn't been added to a revision yet.

this is the source code for those who want to compile the app themselves using devkit

the link I gave is of the .dol which fixes the problem, so why would I compile this if it already works? I'm just asking it be added to the newest revisions, as the latest revision hasn't fixed it.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
uberbdon said:
pepxl said:
uberbdon said:
Pakatus said:

that still doesnt make any sense to me. isn't that a terminal command in linux or something? I'm just wondering why it hasn't been added to a revision yet.

this is the source code for those who want to compile the app themselves using devkit

the link I gave is of the .dol which fixes the problem, so why would I compile this if it already works? I'm just asking it be added to the newest revisions, as the latest revision hasn't fixed it.

Dude...take a look at this
http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/issues/detail?id=58#c25

That dol is R27 of wiiflow developed by Narolez.
Now...he has commited that code to the svn where all source code is replicated so it can allow different people to work seperatly on the same source.
That code included in R27 t1, is already in the svn...and next person that compiles last version of ALL code in the svn will compile that fix as well.
However...releases ended in R25 and that revision didnt include this fix.
If there was a R27 released...it would have this fix.

Understood now?

Fusio9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi, I love this apps.

Just one thing, I'm trying for a while now to run the forwarder to use for preloader.
Only thing is I have PriiLoader (latest release) and the forwarder doesn't work (meaning the channel works fine, but the .dol installed in Priiloader doesn't start the apps..).

Someone spoke about a wrong entry-point that has to be changed... I have no idea.

Is someone able to fix it ?
biggrin.gif
Thanks
biggrin.gif

WiiNero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
uberbdon said:
Quite a few people have had problems with Wiiflow waking up their hard drive, especially if they had Seagate Freeagents. Narolez seemed to fix this problem using this: http://www.multiupload.com/EHO3TMJT91

If whoever is working on wiiflow now could implement whatever code is added to that version to wake up the HD's, that'd be awesome.
Mounting FAT before IOS reloading is the secret key. This will power up the drive.
wink.gif

WiiNero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Fusio9 said:
Hi, I love this apps.

Just one thing, I'm trying for a while now to run the forwarder to use for preloader.
Only thing is I have PriiLoader (latest release) and the forwarder doesn't work (meaning the channel works fine, but the .dol installed in Priiloader doesn't start the apps..).

Someone spoke about a wrong entry-point that has to be changed... I have no idea.

biggrin.gif
Thanks
biggrin.gif
I've fixed it, here is the dol for priiloader: http://www.multiupload.com/93F8ABCCKO
Here is the source: http://www.multiupload.com/DV2M6PFTTZ

Fusio9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
WiiNero said:
Fusio9 said:
Hi, I love this apps.

biggrin.gif
Thanks
biggrin.gif
I've fixed it, here is the dol for priiloader: http://www.multiupload.com/93F8ABCCKO
ohmy.gif
incredibly fast reply, thank you!
I'll try it first thing tomorrow.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
uberbdon said:
Quite a few people have had problems with Wiiflow waking up their hard drive, especially if they had Seagate Freeagents. Narolez seemed to fix this problem using this: http://www.multiupload.com/EHO3TMJT91

If whoever is working on wiiflow now could implement whatever code is added to that version to wake up the HD's, that'd be awesome.

Here is the Wiiflow google code page with the reported issues if it helps http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/issues/detail?id=58

Thanks

Is there a version for IOS222 ? Thanks !

uberbdon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys.

one more question. how do i manually add covers to wiiflow? in GX there are 3 folders. one for 3d, one for 2d, and one for disc. Wiiflow seems to only have Boxart and Covers, which I don't know the difference.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uberbdon said:
thanks guys.

one more question. how do i manually add covers to wiiflow? in GX there are 3 folders. one for 3d, one for 2d, and one for disc. Wiiflow seems to only have Boxart and Covers, which I don't know the difference.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you mean, but i too would like to know if there is anyway to manually add/replace covers wiiflow downloaded from wiitdb, cause some of them are missing or front only and i have found full HQ art elsewhere, i tried deleting the cache file and the original and putting the HQ photo in the proper folder but the game was still blank

uberbdon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skater4599 said:
uberbdon said:
thanks guys.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you mean, but i too would like to know if there is anyway to manually add/replace covers wiiflow downloaded from wiitdb, cause some of them are missing or front only and i have found full HQ art elsewhere, i tried deleting the cache file and the original and putting the HQ photo in the proper folder but the game was still blank

aye. for all of my wiiware forwarders, they're just the 2d covers but stretched around the whole 3d box, which is odd.

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uberbdon said:
Skater4599 said:
uberbdon said:
thanks guys.

aye. for all of my wiiware forwarders, they're just the 2d covers but stretched around the whole 3d box, which is odd.

Ok, this needs to be done to manually replace covers in wiiflow.

Front covers go in the "/wiiflow/covers" dir, for HQ use size 486x680
Full covers go in the "/wiiflow/boxcovers" dir, for HQ use size 1024x680

when replacing a cover make sure the game id is correct, the size is correct and that the cover is a PNG file
also delete the corresponding cache file in the "/wiiflow/cache" dir

On irc.freenode.org #wiiflow you can find my ftp which holds a lot off covers in the correct size, some are custom and a lot are retail (not everything is HQ, covers are by region, if there is only a HQ ntsc cover for the pal game you have, just rename the ntsc id to the correct pal id and off you go). I'm still trying to get a complete HQ retail set together for all ntsc games, but i still have a long way to go

r-win

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
vip said:
The source is not checked in into the official site, but all changes are marked so a merge with addition from other coders should be doable.
@vip, I suggest you make a patch file for us, so we can look into these changes and eventually commit these into svn. Making a patch file should be really easy for you to do, and applying the patch should be easy for us to do. Browsing through code in general is a pain, even if it's marked. I know it would save me a lot of time
smile.gif

Fusio9

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Fusio9 said:
WiiNero said:
Fusio9 said:
Hi, I love this apps.

biggrin.gif
Thanks
biggrin.gif
ohmy.gif
incredibly fast reply, thank you!
I'll try it first thing tomorrow.
Perfect, it works just fine.
Only one thing: i set up the priiloader to boot into Wiiflow, and to return tu Autoboot (so if I leave a game I'm back at Wiiflow). Now, how can I access the system menu or homebrew without going into priiloader every time ?
ohmy.gif

The "exit to home" thing reboots the console into Wiiflow.. is there a way to have like a fake ISO or something that is actually a forwarder ? Thanks
smile.gif

EDIT: nevermind, found "iso forwarders"
wink.gif

Jiiwah

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Fusio9 said:
Only one thing: i set up the priiloader to boot into Wiiflow, and to return tu Autoboot (so if I leave a game I'm back at Wiiflow). Now, how can I access the system menu or homebrew without going into priiloader every time ?
ohmy.gif

The "exit to home" thing reboots the console into Wiiflow.. is there a way to have like a fake ISO or something that is actually a forwarder ? Thanks
smile.gif

I tried to create an ISO to load the system menu but I failed.
00000001x00000002 boot Preloader and therefore Wiiflow: (

Someone would have the solution??

QUOTE(Fusio9 @ Jan 26 2010, 12:32 PM) EDIT: nevermind, found "iso forwarders"
wink.gif

You can give us?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: