Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XICO2KX said:
Hello!
smile.gif

I'm trying to compile WiiFlow from the latest SVN source, but it gives me this error:
frown.gif

QUOTE said:
menu.cpp
c:/Programs/devkitPro/projects/wiiflow/source/menu/menu.cpp: In member function 'void CMenu::_startMusic()':
c:/Programs/devkitPro/projects/wiiflow/source/menu/menu.cpp:1385: error: 'mem_open' was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [menu.o] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2
I'm using the latest devkitPPC_r21 and the latest libogc-1.8.3...
rolleyes.gif

Does anyone know what could be wrong?
wacko.gif
blink.gif
I have this problem as well when compiling! Anyone know how to fix it?

{edit}n/m figured it out...had wrong portlibs installed...fixed now thanks anyway

Bauldrick

Trophies
XP
Country
@Dent - You stated (in irc I think) that you were using 249 but ios222 showed up in settings menu sometimes (because you were pressing A on the wiimote when loading).
Question: Are you using Narolez's forwarder wad from Nforwarder package on wiiflow googlepage?

I discovered that particuler forwarder causes the wiimote to not sync since r132 (couldn't compile r131), but was fine with r130 - on my wii atleast.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bauldrick said:
@Dent - You stated (in irc I think) that you were using 249 but ios222 showed up in settings menu sometimes (because you were pressing A on the wiimote when loading).
Question: Are you using Narolez's forwarder wad from Nforwarder package on wiiflow googlepage?

I discovered that particuler forwarder causes the wiimote to not sync since r132 (couldn't compile r131), but was fine with r130 - on my wii atleast.
I believe Dent uses a priiloader forwarder miigotu made...in this priiloader its possible to choose an ios when you press A or the directional buttons.

Whatssup

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r-win said:
XICO2KX said:
Hello!
smile.gif

I'm trying to compile WiiFlow from the latest SVN source, but it gives me this error:
frown.gif

I'm using the latest devkitPPC_r21 and the latest libogc-1.8.3...
rolleyes.gif
And eh, when compiling the latest revisions from SVN, you require the latest libogc from the devkitpro svn, since it has a net_init_async method which we use.
Yeah I had the latest libogc installed...just wrong portlibs!!

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bauldrick said:

Etheboss said:
QUOTE(Bauldrick @ Sep 6 2010, 11:35 AM) @Dent - You stated (in irc I think) that you were using 249 but ios222 showed up in settings menu sometimes (because you were pressing A on the wiimote when loading).

I believe Dent uses a priiloader forwarder miigotu made...in this priiloader its possible to choose an ios when you press A or the directional buttons.
No I am using the Narolez forwarder wad found on the wiiflow google page download section. I don't have priiloader installed.
Where is a better forwarder. This may explain my problem exactly. Everything works with r130 but not above.

EDIT: Bauldrick, so i figured it out. It was the forwarder I was using. It wasn't the Narolez Nforwarder found on the Wiiflow google page but was the Starnight forwarder but I guess an older version I had downloaded (still was named WSNF though). On IRC they pointed me to the FTP to download the new forwarders. I tried them all (including the Starnight) found on the FTP and they all work perfectly. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I can't thank you enough.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What changes I need to make to compile Wiiflow to use IOS 222? I already compiled an 249 one fine.

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
What changes I need to make to compile Wiiflow to use IOS 222? I already compiled an 249 one fine.
Open buildtype.sh with Programmer's Notepad and change 249 to 222 at the top where it says "VERSION=249", save and compile like normal

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guitarloser85 said:
Yuan said:
Open buildtype.sh with Programmer's Notepad and change 249 to 222 at the top where it says "VERSION=249", save and compile like normal

Worked fine, thanks!

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i created a new theme called BAKUGAN, its a kids theme and for the moment only available on the ftp via IRC. It includes 6 custom pointers so feel free to edit the ini to use the pointers you like most.
I will do my best to put it on the wiki as soon as possible. Let me know what you think off it (Also mu new Spiderman theme is already available on the wiki, let me know what you think off this 1 too)

Njoy

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i wish someone would make a default-ish theme with no theme lol. like i mean simple, no spiderman, hello kitty etc. something thats not such an eyesore like carbonik but simpler. if i had the time i would do it myself
biggrin.gif
because in my opinion the BEST theme TO DATE is the default theme.

Doctair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, reading up on the wiiflow code site and I'm really impressed with all the changes and activity, awesome work dev team!

I do have one question and perhaps I missed it in one of the committed change logs.

I just updated to r181 and now when I start up my covers are all gone again. I know this must be a wiiflow.ini setting. I look in SD:/Apps/wiiflow and the data on usb is set to yes and the paths are all USB://wiiflow/covers/ ...etc..

Did the wiiflow folder structure change again or is the wiiflow.ini located somewhere else?

Also on another side note when I did the in app upgrade I got a Code Dump when it stated it was going to restart Wiiflow..just an fyi.

Thanks

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
Doctair said:
I just updated to r181 and now when I start up my covers are all gone again. I know this must be a wiiflow.ini setting. I look in SD:/Apps/wiiflow and the data on usb is set to yes and the paths are all USB://wiiflow/covers/ ...etc..

Deleting the cache folder worked for me.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
Spidy1000 said:
i created a new theme called BAKUGAN, its a kids theme and for the moment only available on the ftp via IRC. It includes 6 custom pointers so feel free to edit the ini to use the pointers you like most.
I will do my best to put it on the wiki as soon as possible. Let me know what you think off it (Also mu new Spiderman theme is already available on the wiki, let me know what you think off this 1 too)

Njoy

Great work Spidy1000
yaywii.gif

Awesome

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

just started using wiiflow 2.1 and uber impressed - but got 2 Q's

i) Channels - cannot seem to get installed channels to display. I have checked that 'hidechannelsbutton=no' in the .ini and fear it may be an incompatible cIOS.
I'm running the stable release from googlecode site (r92a Wiiflow 249) and have cIOS249 rev 20 base 56. This is not a dealbreaker - but would be nice.

ii) i think I read that wiiflow can now use game info xml's from wiiTDB - what version was this supported from?

Thx
smile.gif

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fox888 said:
Spidy1000 said:

Njoy

Great work Spidy1000
yaywii.gif

Awesome

Thanks, also check out the Spiderman theme
wink.gif

Both are up on the wiki now, screenshots off the Bakugan theme will be up soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ai - "Yea baby, bring it on."