• Views 40,500
  • Replies 189

Duddy07

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is DVD support going to be offered in the next release or did I do something wrong. I have the roms in folders, A B C etc., and I keep getting an error. Do they need to be on the "root" of the DVD? Same thing happened with both of my 4 and 8GB flash drives. I have the roms in the N64 Rom folder, but I get the same error. Any information on this? Thanks.

wurz311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Duddy07 said:
Is DVD support going to be offered in the next release or did I do something wrong. I have the roms in folders, A B C etc., and I keep getting an error. Do they need to be on the "root" of the DVD? Same thing happened with both of my 4 and 8GB flash drives. I have the roms in the N64 Rom folder, but I get the same error. Any information on this? Thanks.

if you updated to new homebrew channel 1.05 then dvdx will be different. meaning the emu needs updating to support new dvdx. if not then im not sure

D

Deleted-171178

OP
Yes, the Wii only reads either RVT (official Wii disks) or DVD-R disks.

Kroam17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great work guys, thanks a lot. Now I can finally play 60 Hz WaveRace at my PAL Wii (VC-version is waaaay to slow).

- Super Mario 64 Shindou Edition: works fine, some slowdown every now and than but no big problems.
- WaveRave 64 Shindou Edition: doesn't work, emulator freezes the moment you start the game (emulator menu stays on screen, doesn't do a thing).

For those who don't know: Shindou Edition are Japanse re-releases with added Rumble Pack Support.

loony747

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot. My favorite N64 game, Rush 2, work to near perfection. A few sound glitches and slowdowns, but otherwise, the game is perfectly playable and enjoyable.

Thanks.

boomtisk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kroam17 said:
Great work guys, thanks a lot. Now I can finally play 60 Hz WaveRace at my PAL Wii (VC-version is waaaay to slow).
Funny, the PAL N64 VC games I've played so far also struck me as a tad choppy (particularly Majora's Mask). Do they really run at 50Hz even though I've set my Wii to PAL60? I might be imagining things but given how they "feel" it might very well be possible.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii can read DVD+R disks just fine as well. Lol at the guy's attitude though.
tongue.gif

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Wii will read a DVD+R and then the very next one in the stack it won't read. Eventually I just stopped feeding it DVD+Rs since it seemed to like DVD-Rs a lot better. That was quite a while ago though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)