• Views 40,563
  • Replies 189
D

Deleted-171178

OP
WINRAR!
Tehskeen said:
It’s out!
Downloads are available for Wii64, Cube64, and the source.

We’ve put a lot of hard work into this, and we hope you guys will have as much fun playing as we have developing it. If you’re feeling generous, we’re always accepting donations to keep this site running and to purchase any hardware we need for testing. You can donate here.

A few notes about this release
Wii64 users (Wii build):

The emulator can be controlled with any combination of GC controllers, Classic Controllers, and Wiimotes with Nunchuks (sorry, Wiimotes must have nunchuks). See the included readme for details on the controls. You can load ROMs and saves from a FAT formatted SD or USB (details on the folders required are in the readme).

Cube64 users (Gamecube build):

Due to memory limitations, there is no expansion pak support, it uses TLB cache, 2xSaI and FB Textures may break things and of course ROMs will run slower.

Fellow Developers:

We don’t want to discourage other people forking and working on the emulator; however, any unofficial builds must not be called “Wii64? or “Cube64? nor use the Wii64 or Cube64 logo in order to avoid confusion. For now, we’re just releasing a snapshot of the source used to build Beta 1, but we’re planning on updating the public repository with each commit we’ve made to our private repository so that everyone can see the progression of the code. This process will begin soon.

Support:

Finally, there is a support forum located on TehSkeen, so if you are having trouble with Beta 1, please seek help there before submitting issues to the Google code tracker. You can also join in and discuss the project with other users there.

Compatibility List.

pesaroso

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first games that popped to my head is not supported
frown.gif
Not Goldeneye, not Conker, and not Turok, any of'em.

But there are still lots of other great games compatible! This is huge, thanks a lot Wii64 Team!

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i dont understand, in the movie they were playing perfect dark, but now its not working?

well im back to my vc n64 games.

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow very great work !!

All these games seems to work (30 sec try in Dynarec)
F-Zero_X_(U)_[!].v64
Forsaken 64 UK.v64
Mario Golf.v64
Mario Party 3.v64
Mario Tennis (E) [!].v64
Micro machines 64 turbo (u) [a1][!].V64
Mortal Kombat Trilogy UK.V64 (sound little buggy)

I hope they will make a great work with WiiSX too now with a nice GUI !!

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: HAHAHAHAHAH