• Start date
  • Views 40,695
  • Replies 189

teusjuh

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there somebody who wants to make an channel for wii64??
bow.gif

i am a noob in that things
blink.gif

i hope somebody will do it
smileipb2.png

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Great Emu, has run almsot everything I've thrown at it with just 1 crash (can't remember the game but it gave a DSI exception error)

Pokemon Stadium 2's menus were glitchy when I went into "Battle now" impossible to choose my Pokemon. The rest of the games I tried works great, hats off to these guys!

D

Deleted-171178

OP
I have a question about Pokemon Snap, are you supposed to be able to change the direction of the camera?

rafcor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Man18 said:
hasnt this been out for a while?
Yes, this has been launched for at least 2 years.
It's just the beta launch, it was on alpha before, I was testing it at least since June (when I got my Wii).

cHieFdePutY

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well it seems like I'm the second one with usb hdd problems. All other apps work fine (MplayerCE, HBC ,etc.). It just doesn't recognize my hdd. (1st primary FAT32, 2nd primary wbfs)
Idea? Anyone?

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
WINRAR!
Tehskeen said:
It’s out!
Downloads are available for Wii64, Cube64, and the source.

We’ve put a lot of hard work into this, and we hope you guys will have as much fun playing as we have developing it. If you’re feeling generous, we’re always accepting donations to keep this site running and to purchase any hardware we need for testing. You can donate here.

A few notes about this release
Wii64 users (Wii build):

The emulator can be controlled with any combination of GC controllers, Classic Controllers, and Wiimotes with Nunchuks (sorry, Wiimotes must have nunchuks). See the included readme for details on the controls. You can load ROMs and saves from a FAT formatted SD or USB (details on the folders required are in the readme).

Cube64 users (Gamecube build):

Due to memory limitations, there is no expansion pak support, it uses TLB cache, 2xSaI and FB Textures may break things and of course ROMs will run slower.

Fellow Developers:

We don’t want to discourage other people forking and working on the emulator; however, any unofficial builds must not be called “Wii64? or “Cube64? nor use the Wii64 or Cube64 logo in order to avoid confusion. For now, we’re just releasing a snapshot of the source used to build Beta 1, but we’re planning on updating the public repository with each commit we’ve made to our private repository so that everyone can see the progression of the code. This process will begin soon.

Support:

Finally, there is a support forum located on TehSkeen, so if you are having trouble with Beta 1, please seek help there before submitting issues to the Google code tracker. You can also join in and discuss the project with other users there.

Compatibility List.
OMG OMG OMG OMG TYSVFM!!

lol thx, gotta try this out!

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi:

I am using GX Loader and Wiiflow and have all my files on an external connected USB HDD. Will I be able to transfer the game files using WBFS manager to my hard drive and play them on this?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Keylogger said:
lenselijer said:
i dont understand, in the movie they were playing perfect dark, but now its not working?

well im back to my vc n64 games.
Perfect Dark is working! Not the 1P mode but VS is playable

Is the RAM Pack emulated? If it's not it would explain why only the VS is playable.

gamerjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*cries* of course Blast Corps. isnt supported
frown.gif
If anyone even knows what that game is. But i love that game

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And can a configure the button mapping AND can I somehow change the resolution to a smaller like 320x240 for an speed increase

perfect dark runns good!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC