Hacking Wii U Piracy Discussion

[Alt][F4]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do amiibo hack, scalpers have been killing it!

As for piracy.. there is like 8 nintendo games on wii u per year with no third party support at all.. why bother hehe

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
zelda is probable number one reason ive got the console. and they are taking sooooo long about it. the console has been out for long enough in my opinion. either way i cant wait

Reactions: KungFuzion

billzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never been one to actively pursue piracy on current-gen consoles. However, fuck amiibos, so I hope they're completely reversed engineered and pirated to all hell. Also, many of the pirating tools are also great for homebrew, which I love...

All I have to say is that if you think it's worth the money to support whoever made it (be it Nintendo or a solo indie dev), spend the money. It shows support and is the only way consumers can vote.

Nym5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
True, but I think that people could do so much more by way of fan games with complete freedom of creativity. Which is not to say I'm not looking forward to Mario Maker! ;)

Yeah, I thought about this too. It will all depend on how much freedom Nintendo give us in the game.

Oh, and I didn't knew that there is no two players mode. I honestly don't care too much for it but sometimes Nintendo really make some unexplainable things...

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
f5f.jpg

damn right!
smileypirate.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum