Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just wish people stop asking this over and over again, it clutters the thread, it also has been answered numerous times.
Just follow the progression and you will know.
Best is, if you are not familiar with this hackingstuff, to wait it out untill the the group that's working on the hack says it's definitely OK.
Or go on if you can't wait and never look back.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theoretically. No bets on how good it's going to look :P

Right, but I don't like how they look, esp. for Snes games on our 50' Samsung HDTV, it looks horrible via HDMI, just saying :P It should be an option left up to the end user, I just hope the method for wad injection is simplified :P But at least we know 5.4.0 is safe.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Theoretically. No bets on how good it's going to look :P
If games have a built in widescreen option, then they should look perfect stretched out to 16:9. If your TV supports stretching the image to fill the screen and you enable the widescreen option that's the picture you would be getting.

Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably a ridiculous question but is it possible for the wiiu to run 3ds games? How feasible would something like that be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1