Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People going shit for an orange webpage opened in the wiiu browser, ehi look! the URL is covered, for sure is some super duper magic address that we need to hide.

well I forgot my login details for thezander.com so I had to use my restaurant's website but I didn't want to get a bunch of calls asking to hack their wiiu.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes. It will work in 5.5.0 I have tested it personally. Basically save that stuff as html and upload it somewhere then open the browser on your wiiu and goto it. It has almost 23% success rate.

Thats not much, i would expect that this will run 100% every time. :P

Neesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait is this legit, or is it just a random webpage that always says this? I am so confused please don't troll!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well that's a bump.
So basically we just went from a February tentative release date to a God-only-knows-if-we'll-get-it date because someone posted a pic that says "hello from iosu"?

Damn. :/
Are smealum and the other devs really behind this?
What do they have to say about it?

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's a bump.
So basically we just went from a February tentative release date to a God-only-knows-if-we'll-get-it date because someone posted a pic that says "hello from iosu"?

Damn. :/
Are smealum and the other devs really behind this?
What do they have to say about it?

My thoughts exactly.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i feel the best resolution to this situation is if hykem clears the air between themself and naehrwert/plutoo to discuss who's releasing what and when (if at all)

then again, who's to say that hasn't already happened

Reactions: I pwned U!

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a screenshot of a 3 line HTML page can scare off Hykem that easily, I'm starting to believe the people that have been saying he hasn't had anything all along which is why he delayed it so many times. He keeps saying "If all else fails I'll release" but I don't see that happening since he also said he's basically giving up the project.

He says he's relieved that they found the exploit first, but I think the real reason he's relieved is that now he doesn't have to deliver on promises he couldn't keep in the first place.

Last edited by CaptainLoozer,

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
...*sigh*
I am surprised how some people can get very angry for nothing! So what if pluto has discovered another exploit? what if mickey mouse or daffy duck has another iosu exploit??

You coders can keep the exploit for yourself and I respect everyone's decision, but this is like seeing immature boys fighting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway