Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

deeadbeef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
He's basically giving up the project because of someone else writing an exploit based on his own work and not releasing it, sounds legit.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a screenshot of a 3 line HTML page can scare off Hykem that easily, I'm starting to believe the people that have been saying he hasn't had anything all along which is why he delayed it so many times. He keeps saying "If all else fails I'll release" but I don't see that happening since he also said he's basically giving up the project.

It's not the 3 lines of HTML Hykem cared about, it's what plutoo and naehrwert posted. They showed the beginning of what's presumably a key, and the only way Hykem would know it is legit would be if he had the keys himself. So I find it more likely that he just jumped the gun on assuming they would make a release, an assumption which we now know is false.

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...*sigh*
I am surprised how some people can get very angry for nothing! So what if pluto has discovered another exploit? what if mickey mouse or daffy duck has another iosu exploit??

You coders can keep the exploit for yourself and I respect everyone's decision, but this is like seeing immature boys fighting.
Yup
6c23e2539ed7.jpg

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...*sigh*
I am surprised how some people can get very angry for nothing! So what if pluto has discovered another exploit? what if mickey mouse or daffy duck has another iosu exploit??

You coders can keep the exploit for yourself and I respect everyone's decision, but this is like seeing immature boys fighting.
Daffy duck has been out of the game for a long time ever since Fudd leaked his Virtual Boy exploit.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Hykem

Trophies
XP
Country
Jesus Christ...
You all took my wording out of context and turned this thread into a shitfest... again...
I already clarified things with naerhwert,
their work is not for release and uses a totally different exploit path then mine. This means they will be able to stockpile their exploit while I release mine. Problem solved.

I apologize if my wording was poor and it sounded like resentment or whatever. That was not what I meant.
I was simply stating that I would be moving on because they got there before me and have the means and time to build a great homebrew scene themselves (3DS was good example). Never I mentioned giving up or not releasing anything.

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not the 3 lines of HTML Hykem cared about, it's what plutoo and naehrwert posted. They showed the beginning of what's presumably a key, and the only way Hykem would know it is legit would be if he had the keys himself. So I find it more likely that he just jumped the gun on assuming they would make a release, an assumption which we now know is false.

So either he was bluffing or he has the ambition of a 9 year old. Pick your poison, either way there are a lot of disappointed people here with undelivered promises.

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus Christ...
You all took my wording out of context and turned this thread into a shitfest... again...
their work is not for release and uses a totally different exploit path then mine. This means they will be able to stockpile their exploit while I release mine. Problem solved.

I apologize if my wording was poor and it sounded like resentment or whatever. That was not what I meant.
I was simply stating that I would be moving on because they got there before me and have the means and time to build a great homebrew scene themselves (3DS was good example). Never I mentioned giving up or not releasing anything.

So has anything changed? Can we still expect the release by February?

Reactions: Chuardo

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Again, How do we know? Zecoxao just SAID he talked to him, it's not confirmed,as much as I want to believe it and I want Hykem to believe it

Hykem

Trophies
XP
Country

This ^^^^

zecoxao

Trophies
XP
Country
HAHAHHA are you fucnn kidding me

<moops44> Hykem can i have the iosu exploit
<Hykem> here you have it http://wiiubrew.org/wiki/IOSU

Jesus Christ...
their work is not for release
and uses a totally different exploit path then mine. This means they will be able to stockpile their exploit while I release mine. Problem solved.

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jesus Christ...

tn for explain it.

may a idea to close temporaly this topic when there is something new, reopen it.

this topic is going nowhere

Reactions: fraret and zecoxao

Net-KILLER

computer says no
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Jesus Christ...

59032623.jpg

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tn for explain it.

may a idea to close temporaly this topic when there is something new, reopen it.

I beg to differ, I can't remember the last time I had this much fun on a Sunday. This really made up for not having a new DBZ Super episode.

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
tn for explain it.

They won't close a 727 page thread about wii u hacking. This is the largest one. About it going nowhere, check pahes 650-660, I swear they were talking about fast food and 3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP