Hacking Wii U Hacking & Homebrew Discussion

CaptainLoozer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until I hear it out of Hykem's mouth its not true! heck I didn't even believe the 11th of this month was true and took everything with a grain of salt! honestly, we just need to give Hykem some room and stop hounding him already, let the man work, he'll release the exploit when its ready, he just wants to tighten up any loose ends you know so that we don't f'up our Wii U's lol :D

I guess you haven't seen his messages from this morning where he stated clearly that he gave them his code and was not going to be working on this project anymore because they "won the race".

joacosur15

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hykem why you dont tell them, dont release the exploit? Or at last combine your work for the good of the scene, maybe is the same bug. You help them, is unfair.. Im very sad.. You documented all iosu functions...

Mn1, the people dont understand the exploits are limited, if you release all exoloits one after one we will get stuck on a fw when N patched all.. Just look at the 3ds scene how hard is.. Only 3 exploits, after 9.2 reciently discover the last one only because N didnt patch correctly..Just dont lisent the idiots ,thanks a lot for you work..

Reactions: iStormZ

CosmoCortney

i snack raw pasta and chew lollipops
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
You are all misunderstanding here. I stated I was going to stop because I'm reaaally confident that they will release their work before me.
Plus, I had already predicted this would happen a long time ago. I had the feeling that if we would ever get close that some other group would release their stuff.
In my view, the Wii U scene will be in much more capable hands with them.

If they chose not to release, or if the exploit they developed was patched before 5.5.0, I see no reason to not release my work.
However, I strongly doubt that because I had already told naerhwert where to look for the bug I'm using.
Doesn't mean that's the one being used, but only they can confirm that.

I understand your decision. If they exploit a different bug it'd be nice to know there's a backup solution being held privately by you.
I just can say thank you for your effort!

aidotato5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until I hear it out of Hykem's mouth its not true! heck I didn't even believe the 11th of this month was true and took everything with a grain of salt! honestly, we just need to give Hykem some room and stop hounding him already, let the man work, he'll release the exploit when its ready, he just wants to tighten up any loose ends you know so that we don't f'up our Wii U's lol :D
But Hykem said, in THIS thread, that he wasn't gonna work on the exploit anymore after qlutoo showed off his "exploit" that may or may not exist.

Neesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It will work in 5.5.0 I have tested it personally. Basically save that stuff as html and upload it somewhere then open the browser on your wiiu and goto it. It has almost 23% success rate.
Wait are you the dude who does tutorials on loadline?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes. It will work in 5.5.0 I have tested it personally. Basically save that stuff as html and upload it somewhere then open the browser on your wiiu and goto it. It has almost 23% success rate.
cba.gif

Wrap the code in <LOL> </LOL> and it will increase the chances of it working by 50%
Use the <LMOA> tags and the success rate will increase by over 9000%.

Last edited by piratesephiroth,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0