Hacking Wii U Browser Exploit Leaked for v4.10

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, the_randomizer, Does this IP range block e-shop too. I want to test to see if i have the script correct on my dd-wrt firmware. I have the script "iptables -I FORWARD -s 23.62.236.0/24 -j DROP" running, but still have access to the e-shop.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, the_randomizer, Does this IP range block e-shop too. I want to test to see if i have the script correct on my dd-wrt firmware. I have the script "iptables -I FORWARD -s 23.62.236.0/24 -j DROP" running, but still have access to the e-shop.

I still haven't tried it out yet for some reason...

NFG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still haven't tried it out yet for some reason...

I have every IP and domain that has been listed blocked just to make sure. I can't ping any of them from my LAN.

I currently have access to the eShop (haven't bought anything since the block) but I know it's blocking updates because it shows in error under the "Download Management" . Not sure what it's trying to update(I'm on 5.0.0) or if it's just a generic error when it contact the update servers.

Side note: I can't not recall if the error was there before my son played Disney Infinity. Could be an update to that game it's blocking.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have every IP and domain that has been listed blocked just to make sure. I can't ping any of them from my LAN.

I currently have access to the eShop (haven't bought anything since the block) but I know it's blocking updates because it shows in error under the "Download Management" . Not sure what it's trying to update(I'm on 5.0.0) or if it's just a generic error when it contact the update servers.

Side note: I can't not recall if the error was there before my son played Disney Infinity. Could be an update to that game it's blocking.

But you're still able to access MK8 online, right?

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I pinged a few random IP's within the range, and I keep getting timed out. I still have access to e-shop. I am still unsure if updates are blocked...

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, I pinged a few random IP's within the range, and I keep getting timed out. I still have access to e-shop. I am still unsure if updates are blocked...
you can still access eshop, but have you tried downloading a game or patch? it will probably fail, because you blacklisted their download/update server

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Well damn. I just turned on my Wii U and it made me update to 5.0. Is there anything I need to know?

1) The bug used still exists in 5.0. If you want a guarantee of being able to use whatever comes of it in future, don't update any further.
2) Unless you're a developer, this exploit is/was useless to you either way in its current state.

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

kettenschutz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.batman.de
XP
Country
France
Could someone delete this thread?
It became awkward
Its ridiculous how many ppls are here just to ask the same stupid question, even if exactly that stupid question has already its own stupid thread

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its become every 5 posts a description of what this is.

ITS NOTHING RIGHT NOW! GO AWAY!

it will be posted everywhere when something becomes of this.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please stay in topic, for block update use another thread . Follow the guide in this section
Please talk here only for use this exploit, or max how to use it or test it!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Could someone delete this thread?
It became awkward
Its ridiculous how many ppls are here just to ask the same stupid question, even if exactly that stupid question has already its own stupid thread
Better to keep this thread alive, otherwise we're going to have a ton of threads for the same subject :)

hydro gama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could have pushed power button when it said push ok to update
Actually sometimes the update screen skips the okay and goes straight to updating, turning off the auto-power down. I was only able to stop the update by unplugging the console completely! Still on v4.2 :hrth:

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There are tons of IPs / URLs floating arround.

Which should finally be blocked in order to stop Updates?

What I hope to get:

Access to EShop (As long as it work)
Online Game Support

What I wanna block:
Updates for System

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.