Wii #1752 - New Super Mario Bros. Wii (USA)

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is FUN! But it gets pretty old fast. Best played in short bursts...frustration...rising...

Tho I can play it with my girlfriend which is +1. I say it's something every gamer needs to try out once.

ryoaska1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey someone helped me out with this before I had the game, but I just want to make sure I have this correct before I actually try to play it...

I have an ntsc wii w/ 4.0u fw, wiikey v1 w/ 1.9s, no soft mods or homebrew. I have the original retail/purchased version of the game, and I was told to let the game disc update by itself, and NOT to update from the wii system menu instead. This is counter to advice I got a long time ago about how to handle updates in games, but I'm sure things have probably changed now cuz I haven't payed attention to this stuff in a while.

So if I let it upgrade me to 4.1 u through the retail disc update, I should be able to play it without any adverse affect on the setup I already have (i.e being able to play my older backups etc)?

Thanks!

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This isn't exactly sticking to the rules, but maybe someone can help me. The PAL ISO I have obtained says it's not a valid ISO when I use it with programs like Update Remover, but I checked the torrent and it completed properly and all. Don't know what to do - this is the second one I've tried. Without breaking the rules, does anyone have any suggestions? PM me if you want.

hksrb25s14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Wii 3.1 U, with Wiikey 1.9, I did cIOS38 rev16 Installer and got it to work!!!
After 3-4 min it gave me black screen error telling me to eject the disk.
What can i do? and I'm scared that Trucha Bug Restorer 1.1 will brick my Wii with Wiikey.

any help would help out, Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a